Hotter Than Hell [Teacher/Student]

I’ve read a couple of teacher student romance stories, but one thing I’ve noticed is that the story is always told from the students point of view, it’s always the student telling us how they fell in love with their teacher, so I decided to write mine from the teacher’s perspective….enjoy

Chapter One - Welcome

What is the first rule a teacher must not break, it’s really simple you NEVER EVER fall in LOVE with Your STUDENT.

                                                      ******************

“Welcome to Raven High Kaleen.” Principal Adams shook my hands smiling.

“Thanks Principal Adams.”I replied. It felt weird shaking hands with Principal Adams when a few years ago he had been my principal and we hadn’t really gotten along.

“Oh please call me Richard.” He said still smiling, “Come with me I’ll introduce you to your students.” He said.

I nodded, following him outside his office. To be honest I wasn’t looking forward to teaching a bunch of sex crazed hormonal teenagers, they were simply a menace if you asked me but I wasn’t about to tell the good principal that now was I.

“Right here.” He said gesturing at a classroom on the east, even from the outside I could hear the students shouting at the top of their voice, but the minute principal Adams entered they all quieted down. I didn’t really blame them principal Adams could be scary when he wanted to.

“Everyone this is your new literature teacher Miss Kaleen.” Principal Adams announced and stepped back so that everyone could feast their eyes on me. Immediately he did this 35 pairs of eyes began to scrutinize me, and at that moment whiles my heart raced and my hands began to tremble I wondered why the hell I had decided to become a teacher in the first place.

Eventually the principal left and I was stuck with 35 students staring at me, I cleared my throat commanding attention, “I know you’d rather to be anywhere else other than here and most of you don’t want to listen to my boring lecture so I’ll make this easy for all of us, all you have to do is bare with me as I explain Shakespeare’s novel hamlet to you for twenty minutes and after that you can spend the rest of the hour gossiping and doing what you do best ok.”

I got a few nods and some yes, but the rest simply ignored me, the girls were too busy tapping their IPhones probably sending text messages to their boyfriends to care about their new boring teacher, the boys just looked at me indifferently. Ouch.

An hour later

When the bell rang signaling end of class and I was more than relieved, if it weren’t for the fact that I had to mark some assignments I would have dashed out of the class as quickly as I could just as they were all doing.

“Miss Kaleen?” a husky male voice came.

I looked up from my paper clustered desk, to see who was talking and nearly fell out of my chair with shock. Standing in front of me was a boy about six feet tall, with green eyes and long black hair that spilled over his shoulder and my god he was beautiful. Three words to describe him would be “hotter than hell.” His green eyes alone sent electrifying sensations down my body as I gazed into them. He was what you call perfection. Simply magnificent, I couldnt help but leer.

My eyes roamed his muscular body with lust. My brain conjured racy pictures of my legs wrapped around his body whiles completely nude beneath him. I didn’t realize what I was doing until he spoke again.

“uh Miss Kaleen could you please quit drooling all over me.” He said, clearly amused by my behaviour.

I jerked up straight, blushing furiously, “W-what? I-I w-wasn’t d-drooling.” I stammered. He grinned, displaying perfect white teeth and then winked at me. That made me furious. “Watch how you speak to me I’m your teacher you hear me.”

He just smirked all the more and muttered, “Whatever.” I watched quietly as he pulled a chair and sat in front of me. “I’m Jason Greene; you’re supposed to help me write a two thousand word review on any of Shakespeare’s play.” He said.

‘Er y-yeah.” I stammered again. For the love of god Kaleen stop behaving like a teenager, surely you’ve seen better looking men, this one is just a boy and he’s your student I scolded myself inwardly.

“Yes the principal mentioned it to me.” I said, clearing my throat as I run my sweathy palm over my skirts. “He says you need to write it in two weeks so I suggest you meet me every day after school for twenty minutes ok.”

“Sure it’s a date.” He said.

I blushed again when he said the word date, oh god I had only spent one hour with teenagers and already I was turning into one, next thing you know I would be having a threesome in a closet.

“Seriously stop lusting after Me.” he said and walked out before I could say anything else. Outside I watched as he grabbed the butt of a skinny red head who was dressed as a cheerleader, they left together whispering, I didn’t have to be a genius to know he was going to get some tonight.

“Teenagers.” I muttered but a pang of jealousy washed over me as I pictured them together making love. I shook my head and told myself the only reason I was getting these feelings was because I had been in a room filled with teens and they had corrupted me. I gathered my stuff and escaped the school building as if the devil was after me, muttering bloody teenagers under my breath the whole time.

A few minutes later I arrived at my apartmen. Ignoring the pile of unpacked boxes scattered in my living room, I climbed the stairs and headed towards my bedroom. Something was out of place I could feel it the minute I arrived upstairs. First of all I didn’t remember living my bedroom door open and one of the widows was broken, I approached my bedroom cautiously.

At the doorway I kicked the door open and prepared myself for an attack, but the minute the door swung open I saw my cat, scribbles, soaked in blood with a knife stuck in his gut. oh god! oh god! Not Scribbles. I rushed over to inspect. I nearly gagged when I recognised the fur and pale yellow eyes of my beloved pet. I made a fist as I gritted my teeth. My chest ready to explode with anger.

And as if that was not enough, someone had written welcome on my wall……. in blood.

“Bloody teenagers” I swore. This is going to be fun, first I think I have a crush on my student and now I’m being pranked. Everything in me was telling me to pack my bags and run before I landed myself in serious trouble but I told myself that I was old enough to control my feelings and I could handle the desires Jason was awakening in me right?

And as for those pranksters, they wouldnt get away with it. Or so I thought.

                                                   To be continued.

Hey if it sucks let me know after all this is my first attempt at writing a teacher student relationship story :)