Hotter Than Hell - Confrontations

Chapter Fifteen – Confrontations

Shit! Shit! ……….shit!!!

I banged my hands against the steering wheel in frustration and then took in a deep breath. No matter how hard I tried I couldn’t remain calm…..bloody school! I swore again before I got out.

Coming to teach in this school had been a huge mistake and now I was about to be embarrassed and disgraced before Principal Adams. Wait if Ryan hadn’t opened his stupid mouth I wouldn’t be in this mess, so all this was his fault.

Every step I took towards principal Adams office brought me closer to my impending doom, by the time I finally got to his office I was hyperventilating, my heart was crashing against my chest and my palms were sweaty and trembling, and least I forget I was an inch away from blacking out.

“He’s waiting for you in his office.” His secretary announced when she saw me. She had this disgusted look on her face, I wasn’t hundred percent sure if it was directed at me

I swallowed hard and nodded after her announcement, I immediately began to wonder how many people knew about my sexual adventures with Jason, was it just the principal or the entire school. I spun around and walked towards the door that had Principal Adams written on it, I only entered when I heard a deep gruff voice asking me to enter.

“Sit down Kaleen.” principal Adams ordered when I stood before him.

I nodded and did as he ordered, which was a good thing because my knees were getting ready to buckle. “Er I-is s-something w-wrong.” I asked pretending not to know what this whole thing fiasco was about.

Principal Adams leaned backwards on his chair and started to scrutinize me carefully with his grey eyes. “Kaleen I’m going to make this very simple and point blank, I also expect you to tell me the truth, are we clear.” he said authoritatively.

I nodded rigorously, “what do you want to know.” I asked and bit my lip nervously, should I lie in hopes that I might get myself out of this mess or should I tell the truth and hope that he would forgive me since I had been straight with him.

“Are you having sexual relations with Jason Greene.” he asked quietly.

My whole body froze, I of course was expecting him to ask me this but the look in his eyes and the way he said “sexual relations” made my whole body shut down, I just didn’t know how to reply.

“I’m going to ask you again are you having sexual relations with Jason Greene.” He asked this time with a hint of impatience in his voice.

“Yes.” I replied and guilt flooded my face, I could no longer look at him in the face, I knew I was an embarrassment and a disgrace to all females who called themselves teachers as far as he was concerned…………... Wait what of I explained to him Jason and I really loved each and we were not simply screwing around just for fun or for kicks.

“Principal Adams…..” I started to say but he held his right hand in the air. He also got up from his chair, grabbed a few papers from a cupboard next him and then placed it in front of me.

“That is your resignation letter……. sign it and I won’t make a big deal out of this and report you to the proper authorities, we will simply say you decided to quit teaching.” Principal Adams said in a disappointed voice.

I knew could fight this, all I had to do was call my dad and he would gather an army of lawyers and they could fix this. But even if they did I had already lost the respect of Principal Adams and this thing with Jason and I would not forever remain a secret. Rumours would eventually start and people would get to know what we had done, it was better to leave now when I had some self respect and dignity left. I leaned forward and signed where I was supposed to sign after that I excused myself.