Episode 5

It's been some months since Ryu defeated Ryujin.

The first thing he did was put the temple of legendary Godzilla's in what in the future would be the atlantic ocean.

After that he started creating new abilities since after putting his home down he received some notifications.

'You have earned a new quest;

Make 1 ability.

Recreate Godzilla's Atomic pulse, the Blue Spiral Breath, the Andy-gravitational Atomic breath, the Red Spiral Breath, and the Burning G Spark Heat Ray

The Atomic pulse was easy. Because in away he was supercharging his body.

But the others were insanely difficult but he had a plan for the spiral breath as well. He was going to absorb the lightning energy from the thunderstorms.

The rest he would worry about it later.

After that fiasco he started wondering around. And leveling up his Atomic breath witch was level 3 still. His stats look like this.

Name: Ryu
Level: 10
Species: Kaiju/Titán
Height: 95 meters
Length: 100
Titles: The reincarnated/ The king of the monster's/Earth guardian

Turns out the dungeons to work. Ryu went on the 1954 Godzilla dungeon. It was basically him destroying stuff.

After the dungeon he desited to make is first move. He wanted to make something like the Tail beast bomb.

And the results were some things like this.

(Flashback)

'Concentrate'

Ryu was making a sphere in his mouth.

'Ok now here comes some ionize radiation'

The sphere was starting to glow like a lamp.

'Just a little bit more!'

Putting more radiation on the sphere. It started to waver and distorted.

Before

BOOOMMM

The explosión coul be see on the continent.

But with Ryu, his whole face and body was black. The area was covered in dust.

(End flashback)

Safe to say he didn't give up after that. Instead he took it has a challenge.

The other change that he discovered was that there were more Titans.

Well not naturally born. It was more like his radiation can make some creatures mutate.

The first that he discovered was a Crocodile like Tita.