On hold

Hello everyone, yes I'm not dead just busy with some real life things. But I won't talk about that, instead I want to go over this story.

I'm quite sorry for not updating this story for a long while but I'm sad to sad to say that this story will not be updating anymore. I decided to put this story on hold until I figured out what to do with this story.

Originally the plot that I had planned for this story was put to my other two stories. Fyi was originally supposed to do rage across time in season two, however that was put on my third Godzilla Story.

Reincarnated as Godzilla

Furthermore he was also supposed to go in monsters girl quest, however I decided that wouldn't really work considering that he'll just kill any monster he'll come across. So yeah that's not gonna work, and I don't really have a plan for season 3 for him or the Kaiju Girls. I kinda want to maybe make 10 or 20 seasons with him slowly growing as a character. However I don't really have anything I can think off at the moment.

I'm not going to delete it but I do believe that I'll rewrite it, since the release of Minus One I think I'll set him up with that since I can definitely see him being that Godzilla. The time will still be in 1945, the date will he appear. In 1954 however I will decided and think a bit. Yes he'll meet Gojis mother but he'll also meet one of the few Kaijus that earned the Kong of the monsters respect, Anguirus. After that he'll go with the Heisei as well as Millennium era timeline while the female one will have more of th Showa and Legendary era.

The thing will still be the same, however since I don't have a DVD of the movie I think I'll have to go with the novelization. This will lead to some major spoilers however if you guys can handle that, or at least don't care, then I'll do it.

Also if you guys have a suggestion on what to do with him, or what type of crossover he should be in then I'm all hears. I think I have one that I'm going to go with, this will technically be in the same story as my other Godzilla story that I was requested. Be warned that it should be a considerable amount, not a whole lot of them.

Anyways you guys can decided what to do with him, what types of abilities he should have. Yes he'll have a system however it will technically be more like the PS4 Godzilla game.

He'll have abilities from the Heisei era Godzilla, as well as some Millennium one's. I'm still thinking of I should also include some of the comics for him.

Anyways that's all I have to say.

Edit: Sorry about that