Episode 15

"Hello" speaking

'Hello' Thinking/Thoughts

"Hello" angry/pissed off

"Hello" whispering

(Hello) the system

"Hello" Telepathy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Location: Infant Island)
(Time: Late Cretaceous)

Some time as past from what happened in the Dead Zone, and both Fairy and Gorgo were punished.

No training for both of them and they will both stay in the cave for a week.

Mothra however, while graceful that Ryu didn't cave them a harsh punishment, did believe that a harder was necessary.

However a talk to Ryu just reveal one thing for her.

(Flashback)
(Location: Coast of Infant Island)
(Third POV)

Ryu look out towards the ocean, feeling the soft breeze and smelling the fresh scent of the ocean. And in the water he could see the sun lowering itself in the horizon while reflecting its beauty in the water, painting a beautiful picture that made him smile in happiness.

In the distance he could hear some clicks and hisses from the marine reptile that were singing out for there mates.

It reminded him of a strange whale song.

Sure a whale as some vocals to make some noice that were both beautiful and sometimes out right terrifying to hear.

But still this was a song, granted it didn't have the grace and beauty of a whale song. But hey this was still a song, strange it may be.

He gently closes his eyes and sighs in both relief and happiness, both because he didn't have to do anything this couple of days as Dagon is tacking care of things for him.

Happiness because he gets to spend some time with his adopted children and teaching them all that he new. Granted they couldn't train but he never said anything about giving them help for there training or when they are in combat.

Yep everything was beautiful and quiet with nobody to bother him.

Lea: "Your majesty."

Ryu: 'I spoke to soon.'

He sighs in a annoyed tone before glancing behind him to see Lea hovering closer to him.

He sighs again before looking back out towards the setting sun.

Ryu: "What is it Lea?"

Lea simply hovered next to him and quickly landed next to him looking towards the ocean for a moment before turning her case towards him.

Lea: "I don't understand."

Ryu: "Understand what?"