What if... Luigi and Saiko had always been in love?

The looker: *Looks over them with no disguse* Fate is something that people believe when something will happen to them eventually good or bad and with saiko fate kept kicking her towards the ground until luigi helped her.... Well that's what happens in most universes.

One day in the mushroom kingdom Saiko was sitting on a bench sad as shrek was twerking in the background then she notices mario and luigi walking to the stand.

Mario: Yes, I would like to order 500 hotdogs please!

Shrek: Ok, Don't forget to subscribe.

Mario: Yes they are all for me.

As mario says that luigi turns to right to see saiko then he turns back to mario who is being stupid and letting all of the hotdogs go on the ground but that doesn't matter since its mario then he grabs them and they sit on a bench.

Luigi: Mario? Mario?

Mario: What? Not now luigi can't you see I'm busy??

Luigi: B-B-But...But...

Mario: How about you suck marios hotdog? *throws one in the air and lands in his mouth* One! *Does it again but higher* Two!

Luigi: *weak inhale*

Saiko: Boo...

Then luigi gets scared a flips the table and the hotdogs go onto the sand but mario drags himself to them.

Mario: *Eats one* Eight. *throws another one in the air and eats it* Nine!

Saiko: Luigi I'm not going to hurt you.

Luigi: *Peaks his head above the bench* Really? Y-Your not?

Saiko: Nope...

Luigi: W-Why? Are you sick?

Saiko: I'm not sick...

As luigi walks to her mario continues eating.

Mario: Seventeen!

Luigi: *Sits on the other side of the bench* Then what's wrong?

Saiko: *Turns her head to the other side* Nothing man, just leave me alone...

Luigi: *Grabs a hotdog off mario and offers her it* Want a hotdog?

Then she gets up and walks away so he throws it into Mario's mouth.

Mario: Twenty-one!

Then luigi runs up to saiko.

Luigi: W-wait. Saiko! Usually, when you're upset.... *Gets memories of the other encounters* You go crazy and start hurting people. You're not doing that today... So why are you upset?

Saiko: Why?...

Saiko looks at a two people minding there then one of them turns around.

Random Monty mole: Ah. Run for your life she's a b*tch! *runs away*

Random lakitu: *Turns around* AHHH! *runs away*