What if... Axol didn't become a simp?

Thanks CakeyStoryteller for the idea and everyone please go follow him.

The looker: *Looks over them with no disguse* Axol was a anime artist that helped mario and the gang to convince peach anime wasn't bad and it worked. So he began to hang out with them until one day a watermelon by the name of Melony turned into a human and from that day on he become a simp for her but what if he never became one?

At the castle

One day in the mushroom kingdom Mario kicked the doors at the entrance and said...

Mario: Don't eat ass in the hall, don't eat ass in the hall, don't eat ass in the hall, don't eat ass in the hall!

As he keeps saying that he passes and mask store as the clerk stares at him while laughing.

Mario: Don't eat as-

Then mario turns around to see the clerk staring at him.

Mario: Hello?

Happy Mask Man: This world has met with a terrible fate hasn't it?

Mario: What the hell are you talking about?

Happy Mask Man: *Pushs mario out of the cameras view* But that's a fate you can avoid when you buy one of my coronavirus masks!

Then mario starts searching through his bag to find lots of masks like the devil, a skeleton, the vault boy from fallout then he finds a pikachu mask.

Mario: It's pikachu!

But the Happy Mask Man isn't very happy and slaps it out of his hand.

Happy Mask Man: Those masks are not for sale! I haven't sold any of them ever since... The incident...

But mario throws a mask that is able to have legs and arms then it looks at Happy Mask Man and dances away from him.

Mask: Laterrr!

Happy Mask Man: *Grabs mario and shakes him* See what you've done! Those masks are dangerous and are not to be touched!

Then he drops mario and starts running after it as mario is surprised and searchs the bag again and finds a mario mask. He looks at it for a few seconds then his eyes turn derpy and puts it on but it does nothing.

Mario: *Throws it onto the ground* It's busted!

As mario goes into the castle luigi picks it up and puts it on.

Luigi: Look I'm mario howdy, howdy, how-

Then something weird happens with the mask as luigi is sent to a dark area with one light then a bunch of marios surround him.

Luigi: Ma-mario?!

Mario's: It's a mario time. Mario hehe, mario hehe, mario hehe.

Then luigi runs away from them but following him is a big mario.

Big mario: Mario's tunnel of doom... very scary.