What if... Smg3 never made snitch productions?

The looker: *Looks at smg3 base with no disguse* Before smg3 made snitch productions he was just one of those "villains" that smg4 and his gang would defeat all of the time. But what if he never made snitch productions would he continue being bad or could one person change everything for him?

At smg3s base

Smg3 is looking at his board to see what he can plan next to destroy smg4 and his gang but the problem is...

Smg3: *Smashs a window with his chair* Goddammit why doesn't any of my ideas work?! It's as if he knows when my next attack is going to be.

Then his stomach rumbles so he goes to the fridge when he opens it he finds nothing in it then looks around to see that his base is a mess.

Smg3: *sighs* Time to go shopping again.

He makes a list of things he needs and heads to the mall only to mario in a taxi running people over then he smashs into the hair salon.

Mario: *Flips the car and luigi falls out of it* Thank you come again. *Starts driving over more people*

Smg3: *To self* Glad he isn't coming in my direction.

Then he sees mario heading towards him and he starts running.

Mario: Hey smg3 where are you heading to?

Smg3: I'm already where I want to be! So could you please leave me alone?!

Mario *Stops the taxi* Okie dokie. *Turns around and starts running over people again until he gets out of the mall*

Smg3: Thank god.

Smg3 goes heads to the supermarket and gets all of the stuff he needs except for one thing which is toilet paper.

Smg3 thoughts: It's been so hard to find toilet paper ever since covid started.

Then he sees someone who is putting toilet paper on the shelf as she is about to finsh it. She gets bombarded by people who trampled and ran over over her after it's all over a small spark lights in him and he walks to her and offer his hand.

Smg3: Need some help.... *looks at her badge* Belle?

Belle: That would be great. *Grabs his hand and lifts herself up* Thanks....

Smg3: The name's smg3.

Belle: Smg3.... i didn't know people would be that desperate for toilet paper.

Smg3: Me neither.

Then he looks at her metal arm and is surprised.

Smg3: Woah... You have a-

Belle: Metal arm I know.

Smg3: What do you even do for a living?

Belle: I usually play in video game tournaments but I've got no money left and my parents kicked me out of the house a few months ago so yeahhh.

Smg3: D-do you want to come and live at my place for a while?

Smg3's thoughts: Why did I say that and why am I being nice!? I'm supposed to be the bad guy!