ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞: ℝ𝕖𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 ℂ𝕙𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕪

Rosabelle's POV:

After we ate dinner with them we got ready for bed as me and Andy put on our pajamas and we brushed our teeth like always. We said good night to each other and Mrs. Simpson tucked us in to get cozy. As she turned off the lights and closed the doors and we went to sleep.

Andy's POV:

When I was sleeping, I felt something on top of me. I opened my eyes and I saw Chucky in front of me, and that he was able to tie me up.

"How was this possible?? I thought me and Rosie was far away from Chucky?? Now I'm scared that he might take over my soul and that he might hurt my sister Rosie." I said in my mind.

"Surprise! Did you and Rose miss me? I sure missed you two." Chucky said, on top of me.

I tried to yell Rosie's name or Mrs. Simpson or Kyle to help me but I couldn't.

"I told you and your sister. We're going to be friends to the end. Now it's time to play." Chucky said as he looked at me closely as I was still tied up. "I got a new game, sport. It's called "Hide the Soul" and guess what? You're it." Chucky said.

He put his hand on my head and I'm really scared that he's going to take over me.

"Ade-dua-Dambulla. Give me the power I beg—" Chucky had started the chant.

He stopped for something and we heard some trees moving and we saw Kyle on the window and it looked like she was trying to get in.

"Thank you Kyle for this." I said in my mind.

Then he looked at me, as I looked at him, as I was still glaring at him.

"This isn't over, you little shit." Chucky glared at me as I looked at him."I'm not going to spend the rest of my life as a plastic freak! Next time we're alone, you're mine along with Rosabelle." Chucky glared at me.

Then he went back to being a doll as she was inside of my room.

Then she saw me all tied up.

"Oh my God..." Kyle said in annoyance.

Then she walked over to me and she took the sock out of my mouth and she started untying me. And I had to warn her that Chucky's here.

"It's Chucky, look out!" I shouted to her.

"Shut up, you'll wake Joanne, Phil, and your sister." Kyle was untying me.

She untied my right hand free so I punched Chucky so that he doesn't hurt me and my sister.

"Kill him! Kill him!" I turned my hand into a fist.

"Andy, stop it! Will you?" Kyle whispered, tried to stop me.

I punched him, and that Mr. and Mrs. Simpson walked in my room and Mr. Simpson turned on the lights in my room and they see me all tied up.)

"What the hell is this now?!" Phil looked at Kyle before he scolded her

Rosabelle's POV:

I was sleeping when I woke up when I heard Mr. Simpson's voice and I turned on the lamp and I got out of the bed and walked to open the door and I walked to Andy's room to see what was going on.

"What's going on?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

Mrs. Simpson saw me until the others saw me.

"Nothing sweetie." Joanne said

Then I see Andy tied up on his bed. How did he get tied up when he was sleeping?

"Rosie, Chucky did it! Me and Rosie told you he'll find us! He tried to take over my soul and he's going to hurt Rosie!" Andy said.

I was shocked that Chucky did this to my brother. I knew that I was right! I knew that's he's coming back and to hurt us again!

Me and Mrs. Simpson started untying Andy.

When we untied my brother, Mrs. Simpson grabbed his hands to try to calm down.

"Andy, calm down." Joanne tried to calm my brother down.

Andy hugged me tightly as I hugged him back so that he can calm down.

"You didn't have to wait up." Kyle looked at Mr. Simpson in amused.

Phil has his arms on his hips. "Yeah? You know, Kyle, I don't believe you." He motioned my brother's leg still tied up. "You tied this child up so he or she wouldn't tell on you. Is that it?"

Kyle couldn't believe it.

"Oh, come on. Phil." Kyle said in disbelief.

Andy leaned forward as he still hugging me tightly.

"Chucky did it!" Andy yelled.

"Mr. Simpson, I don't think Kyle tied my brother up. It really was Chucky who did this." I defended my brother as I was hugging him.

"That's, enough now you two." Joanne tried to calm us down again

We all looked at Mr. Simpson.

"Chucky? Well, I've had it." Mr. Simpson was fed up.

He picked up Chucky and he walked out, making us stop hugging each other and Andy ran after him.

"But, you got to kill him." Andy was running after Mr. Simpson who was holding Chucky.

I ran after my brother.

"Andy, wait!" I shouted, going after my brother.

Then I heard Mrs. Simpson yell.

"Andy, Rosabelle!" Joanne yelled to us.

We walked downstairs to Mr. Simpson who still had Chucky.

"Please, listen to us! We're not lying. If you don't kill him, he's going to get us." Andy tried to convince Mr. Simpson to listen to us.

Mr. Simpson looked at us as he was still holding Chucky.

"Andy, and Rosabelle, calm down you two. I'm going to get rid of him." Mr. Simpson tried to calm us down.

He opened the basement door, turned on the light, and he threw Chucky.

He then looks at us.

"There, you see. He can't bother any of you anymore." Mr. Simpson said.

He turned off the lights and he closed the door and that me and Andy went back to his room and he looked at me.

"Rosie, can you sleep here with me?" Andy asked me.

I nodded really fast since we needed it after what happened to my brother.

"Yes, Andy. Of course, I will stay here with you, Andy." I said.

He smiled as I turned off the lights of his room and we got to Andy's bed and we went to sleep or at least I tried.

Now, I'm scared that Chucky would really take over my brother's soul, and that he'll do something to me. But even though I have anxiety I promised 2 years ago that I will always go to protect my brother, making sure that nothing happens to my brother... No matter what?