𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐭

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Y/n! Just the person I was looking for." You turned around to hear a familiar voice echo throughout the hushed hallways. Yelena..

"Oh, uh hey" you scoffed while turning your direction to the fairly tall female.

"Why are you up so late? It's near 1am and you're walking alone. Do you know how dangerous it is walking out like this?" The blonde gently placed their palm on your shoulder and softly squeezed it making you inhale sharply and eyes widened

"Y-yeah, I just couldn't sleep so I thought I'd go on a little walk" you reassured her, but then quickly wondered the same thing.

"Yelena, shouldn't you be asleep as well?" Your head cocked to the side as your dilated eyes looked up to her.

"Yes, but I was busy with some stuff at my office. Which reminds me, would you like to help me sort out some papers in my room? Well if you want to of course" they spoke

Letting out a silent 'sure' you and the blonde were quick to move away from the hallway before waking up the other soldiers.

Being with Yelena made you feel safe. Although you guys weren't together, she made you feel better about yourself. She helped you go through your darkest times when no one was there.

Something about them being near you would always drive you insane. Your face would start to heat up, and you're always stuttering whenever they looked down at you. Not to mention your thoughts about them. Wanting to be called a good girl while they pushed your head back into her cervix gave you butterflies.

Before you could finish your thought, you realized that you were already by Yelena's door. Hearing faint whimpers and heavy breathing from the other side, you started to get a bit concerned, but Yelena on the other hand kept a smirk smudged all over her lips.

Yelena placed her hand on the door knob, but before she opened it, she turned her gaze towards your eyes and gave out a small smirk

Forcefully opening the door, your eyes widened at the figure as your cheeks became red, and heat forming down onto your core. The sight in front of you surely wasn't something you were expecting to see.

Your commander, bare naked on Yelena's bed with their hand trapped between their thighs, and the other hand fondling with their breast as their eyes rolled to the back of their head.

"Sh-fuck Yelena.." Hange breathed as their back slightly arched off the bed.

"Yes dear?" Your eyes widened at the pet name that she gave Hange. Dear? Were they a thing that I didn't know about? You started to question yourself, but brought yourself back into reality when Hange jumped at the both your appearances.