𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫

requested

"Cadet L/n, you wanted to meet here?"

"Ah! Commander i didn't think you'd take my request and actually show up!"

"W-well of course I would but I didn't think we'd be in your room.." You could tell that they were flustered and awkward with just the two of you being in a more private area away from the others

"Tch, its better this way! Plus, I needed you to get out of your office for a sec!" Softly grabbing their hand, you led them into your room before shutting the doors closed.

"Well I don't mean to be rude, but could we make this quick? Im busy with some paper work and I-"

"How many hours of sleep do you usually get?" You blatantly interrupted their comment, completely disregarding it in your head.

"Excuse me?"

"Did you not hear the question? How many hours of sleep do you get on a daily basis?" Repeating your question, you noticed a change in expression around your commanders face.

"2-4, why..?" Clicking your tongue in disapproval, they had a eyebrow cocked up as if they were confused as to what was the problem with such little hours of sleep.

"Commander, respectfully, aren't you a scientist? If so, then you should've been aware that with such little sleep, that could be led to stress in which I know you have as we're speaking."

"Y/n, what point are you trying to make here?"

"That you need to take more breaks and rest." That, that was an answer that they weren't expecting. Your commander thought that you were wasting precious time to try and talk them out of your trainings considering how hard and tiredly its been at the moment

"I appreciate your concern cadet L/n, but I honestly have to get back to work." Not wanting to let them leave, you softly gripped their shoulders to pull them back to a wall before they could exit the room.

A slight, yet quick moan escaped from their lips as their back hit with the wall.

Hearing the noise your commander made, a smirk was smudged on the corners of your lips.

"Cadet L/n, what are you-!"

"Why don't you just stay here for a bit, yeah? Take some rest Hange. Ill help you out." Your hands traveled to the collar of their uniform and started to fumble with it as your thumbs drew small circles to the thick material.

Since they were far taller than you, and you had a clear vision from the sight of them swallowing thickly to where you planted a kiss to their throat.

"You're a bit pathetic commander. Making such lewd noises on the littlest things. Imagine what the others would think of you if they find out." your tongue swirled circles on the lump of their throat making them throw their head back with a shudder.

Hearing the soft and pretty sounds they were making made you want to hear more from them. You ached to hear her cry out your name begging you to stop until they were on the edge of an orgasm

In a motion, you grabbed Hange by the collar and threw them over the footboard of your bed making them land on their back.

Quickly removing your belt and grasping it onto your hands, they removed their jacket throwing it at a random corner of the room along with the rest of their clothes.

You were surprised as to how obedient your commander can be despite her seeming to like being in control around the place.

Everything was off except for their pants and bra, leaving their toned abs in display right before your eyes

"Y-Y/n, what are you doing.." their face turned red as soon as they felt your lips latch onto their stomach

"I'm just worshiping the lovely body you have commander. Tch, I mean look at you. I got lucky tonight." You paused to take off your shirt and bra throwing them with Hange's piles of clothing.

They swallowed thickly at the sight of your soft breast just in front of them.

Kissing your way up to Hange, she whimpered whenever your breast came in contact with their skin. You took advantage of the state she was in and started to remove her bra, exposing her bare chest.

Licking your way up her body, you paused at her left nipple, taking it in your mouth as your hand fondled with the other. "f-fuck-!" She growled at the feeling of you slightly tugging on her nipple with your teeth.

Your tongue swirled around the hard bud while your hands moved down to the hem of their pants trying to signal her to take it off as she obliged.

Tossing it at another random corner of the room, she roughly grabbed your face, bringing you up to hers as she slammed your lips together with a moan

Having Hange's body bare, you could feel her wetness through your pants as you had your knee in between their leg.

They begged you to shove your tongue into their mouth by tugging on the bottom of your lip. When you didn't do as they hoped, Hange couldn't do anything else but whimper in frustration.

Taking their hand, you guided them to your hips to where you brought it lower making them feel the long bulge going to your thigh. They gasped, taking that as an advantage to shove your tongue inside, exploring every inch possible.

Removing your pants, it revealed that a 9 inch strap was placed inside. Hange didn't waste any time flipping the both of you, now making you lay on your back as she was sitting right on top of the strap that's hitting your stomach.

Her juices were already glistening through the dark material as some dripped down.

"O-oh shit.." she panted, grinding her hips back and fourth on the long material as her silk smeared all over the strap leaving a wet-gushy noise at each motion she makes.

Her pace got faster as her moans were starting to vocalize throughout the echoey room. "Y/n Y/n Y/n right there!-" her arms had fallen on the bed at both sides from your face as she kept hitting her clit over and over whenever she thrusts herself forward.

You didn't want her to finish like this. You wanted to see her on edge with the strap still inside of them. Grabbing their hips to stop her movements, she begged you to let go as she dove down to your jawline, leaving wet kisses all around

Eventually, she got a hold of your jaw as she held the tip on place with her freehand, making you watch it disappear into her soaked core.

Waves of pleasure spewed between the both of you as she slammed her ass up and down the strap creating a clapping noise as her hands were placed on your chest.

Her movements started to become more rapid and so did her pace. "Fuck, fuck, fuck-!" She leaned back, putting her hand on your knee to support her weight while her other hand came down to rub on her clit on a harsh, circular motion as she bounced up and down on your 'dick'

"Oh-! Yes! Right there-!" She cried, as her moans filled the room and possibly the hallways.

"Yeah? Tell everyone how good I am, commander. Show them what a pathetic slut you really are for your soldiers." With that said, you slammed your hips up to theirs, making them yell out in pleasure

"Y/n! you're so fucking good ma'am, please-!" Their glasses were on the bridge of their nose as their breath started to become uneven. They were a complete mess and you liked every bit of it.

She began to rub her sensitive clit harder while she started to grind up and down your strap in a fast pace.

"Y/n i love you so much!" She violently shook, as the strap fell out of her, leaving her warm liquid squirting all over the strap and some in your abdomen area.

She crawled down until her face was on her stomach while they began to lick up the mess they made on you. She looked up with such innocent eyes while her tongue licked a strip of your stomach, moaning at the taste of herself.

She came back up, giving you a kiss on the neck while her body flopped next to yours from exhaustion. You wrapped your hands around her body as you placed her glasses on the night stand making sure it would break.