𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Mmph!~ fuc-fuck hange.." I moaned, throwing my head back as her fingers pushed through my tight hole. Your hips started to match the rhythm of Hange's thrusts, increasing the pleasure.

"You look so pretty bouncing on mommy's fingers, darling" she breathlessly spoke, eyes wandering to your breasts as they bounced with each thrust the two of you gave. "Go-gonna cum for you!~ fuck!" You moaned, high pitched, as your body tensed up, clear liquid shooting around Hange's fingers as she still continued with her thrust, not stopping anytime soon.

"Such a beautiful sight.." she breathed out, witnessing your eyes roll back, your hands gripped on her desk, and how your pussy wrapped tightly around her fingers as she thrusted out of you. "Let's try another position, baby.." she spoke, pulling you up from her desk as she walked over to her couch that was placed in her classroom

She sat down, pulling you down with her, leaving you straddling one of her thighs. You moaned at the contact of her cloth pants hitting your pussy as hange held you down by the hips. "Pl-please, I ca-cant no more!-" you tried to push your hips up, avoiding any contact of Hange's thigh hitting your highly sensitive core.

"Come on baby, I know you can take one more.." she lowly spoke, pushing your hips back down onto her thigh and softly grinding you back and fourth against her. "A-ah!~ f-fuck.." your body limped down to her neck as she continued to grind yourself onto her, leaving a patch of her beige brown pants a slightly darker shade.

She placed one of her hand on her thigh as you slowly smiled into two of her fingers, making you moan and bounce up and down on her.

"Jesus baby.." she groaned, hearing your pussy squelch and your wetness connected with her fingers and thigh. "I'm-im gonna cum- don't stop- oh god- dont fucking stop, I'm so cl-close!" You moaned, shutting your eyes and placing your hands on her shoulders as you started to bounce on Hange's hand with a little arch to your back.

"That's right baby.. you're doing so good for me.." she spoke to your ear, brushing a hair strand away from your neck as she lunged for the exposed skin, pressing open mouthed kisses and leaving a few marks behind. "Close, are we? You never fail to impress me, Y/n.." she started to feel your pussy tighten against her once more. "Such a good girl.." she groaned, looking at your face as your hair created a small curtain around Hange's face and your pace quickened.

"I-I'm your good g-girl m-mommy!~ sh-shit!" You let out another high pitched moan, more liquid squirting out of you as you continued to bounce on their fingers, riding out your high. "Fuck.." you breathed out, slowing down as you eventually came to a stop, limping down to Hange's body with her fingers still inside of you. She chuckled, thrusting her fingers a few more times, making sure she got every last drop out of you which also made your body jolt from the sudden movement and a last high pitched moan escaping your lips.

"Mm.. you did so good for me baby.." she took your lips into hers, removing her fingers as her hand placed on top of your thigh and the dry hand went to cup a side of your cheek with white cream slowly dripping out of your hole from your last four orgasms you've had.

You pulled away, admiring hange before you sighed and got up to put your clothes on. "I have to get ready for my next class.." you groaned as hange stood up and pulled you by the waist to give you another kiss. "Oh but do you have to.." she groaned, burying her face into the croak of your neck.

"Hange.. you know I would love to stay with you during your free period if I could.." she groaned at your answer, eventually pulling away as you giggled, making note of how clingy your classroom neighbor can be.

The bell finally rung for all the students to head back to class. You gave hange one last final kiss before leaving the classroom and making your way to your own.

"Ms. L/N!" A group of 3 called out from behind you just as you closed the door to Hange's class. Fuck. You forgot how you were one of the very few nice teachers around this campus that students adored.

You mentally groaned, turning around. "Jean, Connie, and Sasha" you nodded your head, greeting them. "I know I don't have the three of you for my next period." You spoke, trying to push them away. "Well we just wanted to stop by to say hi to our favorite teacher!" Connie spoke as you noticed sasha observing you.

"Are you okay Ms. L/N? It looks like you've had a rough afternoon" Sasha commented, noticing your slightly messy hair and your buttons of your shirt not in the correct areas. You blushed at how observant she's been in the dimmed hallways as you tried to make up an excuse.

"Uh- today has just been stre-stressful!" You smiled, trying to cover up your blush that formed around your face.

"And I'm guessing Professor Zoe helped you with that issue?" Jean looked back in shock, seeing Hange come out of her classroom with a wet patch on her pants, along with a thin sheen layer of sweat around her forehead. You blushed hard, glancing at hange as she walked over to the four of you.

"Ms. L/N, and- oh god the three of you again" she looked at the kids, in joking disgust as they were known to be the loudest during her lectures.

"I was just about to stop by your class to say that I have some extra 'paperwork' that needed to be dropped off to you later on today." She spoke, before parting her ways, secretly grazing her fingers on yours, making your breath caught up in your throat.

"So how long has this been going onnn?" Connie questioned, with sparkles in his eyes.

"Get back to class before I write referrals for the three of you." You threatened, hearing the late bell ring.

...

A/n: just something short to keep this book alive😭😭

Sorry I've been out for so long, I just keep forgetting that I have an acc from time to time