●○Chapter 1○●

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Hey! Quick note to say that everyone is a human and everyone's in college! (So about 19-21 years old)

Okay, enjoy the story!
_______________________________________

~Expresso POV~

I wake up on my messy bed, feeling groggy. I mean, it makes sense, I didn't get much sleep, not that that's a suprise. I force myswlf up look at my bed to see books piled all over and a couple of suitcases.

Oh, right. I'm going to college today.

I rub my eyes and neatly put on my round glasses.
I step out of bed and stretch.
I take a hot shower and slip into my clothes.

I look at the time 5:00 A.M. I have to get on the bus at 6, that's plenty of time.

I grab my bags and go downstairs. I saw my mom making me breakfast.

     "Good morning, honey! Ready for your big day?" She asks, making toast for the both of us.

     "I guess." I say with yawn while placing my bags down.

We sit down at the table and eat or scrambled eggs with toast.

     "I can't believe you're actually moving out, about to have a whole new life. Aren't you excited?"

     "I guess." I say, biting into the toast.

I honestly wasn't as excited as most people would be to to college. Not that I don't want to go, I just don't really feel the excitement.

In fact, I barely get excited about anything. I look over at my mom.

     "Isn't Latte also going to the same school?" I ask, trying to make small talk.

Her face lit up.

     "Oh, yes! It's good to have someone to know, right?"

Latte is my cousin. We're really close and she's a pretty nice person.

I look down at my watch.

5:40 A.M.

Almost time, for the bus.

I finish my breakfast and get my bags. I kiss my mother on the cheek and bid her goodbye.

I walk to the bus stop and sit on the bench. I look down at my watch.

5:56 A.M.

Right on time.

I grin to myself. It's always satisfying to be on time.

After a couple minutes, the bus stops in front of me with open doors. I step in with all my bags and find a nice seat the back. Luckily, not a lot of people are on the bus, only about two others, and the bus isn't going to make that many stops.

I sigh and look out the window.

I see some guy running with a bunch of bags in hand, clearly struggling. He had a long blonde ponytail. It was kind of relaxing, watching it flow behind him as he runs.

The bus starts moving. It looks like the guy is running after it. I couldn't hear him, but his lips looked like he said something like, "Wait! Wait up for me!!"

Looks like he missed the bus. Is he also going to college? With all those bags...

I turn my back more to see him. He isn't running anymore, my guess he's waiting for the next bus.

Suddenly, his eyes land on mine. It was kinda unexpected, so I quickly turned back.

Wierdo... who randomly stares at someone on a bus?

But I did notice one thing...

He had really beautiful blue eyes.