↳ peter parker

TuPeuxPerdre15Cartes

RECENTLY, you have discovered that your lovely friend, Peter Parker, had a huge secret. Not a girlfriend, as you feared, but a double identity. Yes, you have been spending time with Spider-Man.

After a party with your friends, you keep talking with Peter in the garden. You are speaking about anything and everything, but you just want to tell him one thing.

I know you're Spider-Man, you confess.

But Peter doesn't have time to explain himself. An explosion at the end of the street startles both of you. You hear gunshots while people are screaming. Immediately, he takes off his clothes that hide his red and blue suit.

No way you're going to see what happened.

I'm Spider-Man. This is my job.

He stands up but you grab one of his arms.

Don't ! you shout. Please. It's dangerous.

I did that so many times before you know it.

But now I know it's my friend under the mask !

Your... friend ?

His voice changes automatically. The young man lowers his head and you see he tries not to look at you, whereas you are staring at him. Of course, he wants to be more than a friend. You are both teenagers who are unable to declare your feelings for the other.

I have to go.

He moves away and you leave his arm

He moves away and you leave his arm. But when you see him going into that battle, your heart breaks. You run to him and put your hands on his cheeks.

Please, be careful...

You don't let him answer and kiss him.

You are not only my friend... you whisper before he goes.