Preform

***

(Nikkis pov)

As I walked on stage, it was dark with background music playing. The crowd went wild. Cheering like crazy. Once the song started, I started jumping around and singing.

I just noticed how many people were actually there. It seemed like endless amount of people, a sea of people.

It honestly made me really nervous like I was going to throw up, but I ignored it and went through with the performance.

Seeing the crowd jump up and down yelling back the lyrics looking like they were having a good time. It made me relieved that I'm actually accomplishing something in life.

"How's everyone doing tonight?" I said into the mic after finishing 3 songs.

The crowd yelled back sounding happy.

"Good to hear. This is actually my first show with a crowd this big. I'm honestly shitting myself there's so many of you." I said and everyone laughed.

"We're gonna do a slower song now. I'm very happy to be here, thank you everyone" I smiled sitting in the chair sipping my water.

The into to "when the party's over" started playing as everyone cheered.

***

It was great. The concert was over and I'm sad. To be honest I'm frustrated. There were so many mistakes on my part I even forgot the lyrics to 'all the good girls go to hell'

I wanted to preform that song so bad and I forgot the lyrics. Fucking idiot.

I sat in my trailer sipping on some water. I couldn't breathe halfway through now I'm on oxygen to calm my breathing.

My mom sat at the chair listening to me talk with erza and Ryan. I was frustrated and just vented to them. They said I did a good job but I don't feel like I did. I let my nerves get the best of me.

Jaden wouldn't pick up...

He's probably having fun, I should let him be.

"I need to do better next week." I whispered hitting myself in the head.

***

Later that night

"Jaden!" I cheered entering our shared room.

"Nikki! You did so good. I'm sorry I couldn't see you after your performance. I got lost. I'm so sorry you did amazing. I'm so proud of you. I love you." he kissed me.

"Thanks jae. I love you too" I smiled giving a happy face. He really makes me happy.

"Don't worry we'll spend the day together tomorrow. I'm sorry I could hardly see you today" he reassured me kissing my cheek.

"Ok. I'm excited now. Yayyy" I cheered cuddling him as we laid down in the bed.

"Night babe"

"Night jae"

***

Last day of coachella.

Today is the day where it all ends. Then there's next week but we won't count that just yet.

Spending the whole day with jae and my friends was great.

We danced in the crowds, it freaked out security. Oh well it was fun. They gave me hardly any security anyways.

Me and nessa danced around together abandoning josh and Jaden. Fuck those bitches she's mine.

"My wifeeee" I sighed hugging nessa as the day ended.

"My wife" she sighed hugging me too. It was a long day and I'm tired as hell.

"I'm sad coachellas over" I groggily said in my tired state.

"Me too. But there's next week" nessa reminded me.

"I knowwww. But it won't be the same" I said.

"True. It won't be the same. Not everyone's gonna be here again" josh said. That's true. Jadens only going the day I preform, same with nessa and josh and the rest of our friends besides Bryce.

"We'll of course Bryce is going the full time, he's a party animal" nessa joked.

"Hellll yeahhh I'm going" a drunk Bryce said from the back seat making us all laugh.

"I love this week" I sighed.

"There'll be more weeks like this babe don't worry" jaden assured.

I hope my whole tour is like this

—————————————————————-

Hello

I said I was trying to update more and that was like 15 days ago or something

I'm gonna do this story in fast pace bc I can 😎

It'll be better this way.

I'm sorry if it's to fast though. I really didn't want to write coachella.

Is this writing pace to fast?

I know chapters are shorter then they were in heartthrob but that's because I'm getting into writing this again.

If you can guess what'll happen and how this book will end I'll give you a gold star.

Istg I might delete this account if someone from school finds it. I'll get bullied 😭😭

I was also invited to a Halloween party but idk if I'm gonna go or not bc it's already giving me anxiety just thinking of it

So anyways have a good day.

I wrote this in 10 minutes. I have to wake up early for school tomorrow. Geo test.

Goodbye guyss

Oh and any Halloween costume ideas? I don't have one yet.

🚀🚀🚀🚀