Harry Meets his Mother

The following takes place on August 3rd, 1992

Hogwarts grounds, somewhere in Scotland "Harry, are you sure this is a good idea?" asked Daxter

"We really don't have a choice anymore, Daxter." replied Harry "Did you check the map?"

Daxter nodded. "Yeah, your mom is alone in her office, most likely she is preparing lesson plans for the year."

"Good, what about all the other teachers?" asked Harry

"All the other teachers are also in their offices." said Daxter

"Ok, lets go." said Harry, Daxter jumped onto Harry's shoulder, Harry snapped his fingers and vanished.

Hogwarts 3rd floor, Charms classroom

Harry appeared in his mothers classroom, "You know, when I get older I think I would like to be a teacher." said Harry as he looked around the classroom

"Yeah, I can DEFINITELY imagine you as a teacher." said Daxter "What subject would you want to teach?" asked Daxter, who knew Harry could teach ALL the subjects if he wanted to.

"Defense against the Dark Arts." said Harry

"Figures, you pick the cursed job." said Daxter, who knew of Hogwart's long list of Defense teachers over the last few decades. "I think you would make a good auror."

"I do enough auror type things already, also that would mean I would have to take orders from my FATHER." said Harry, who knew his father was head of the auror department

"You do realize that if you become a teacher you will have to work under DUMBLEDORE, right?" asked Daxter

"No, Dumbledore will be gone by the time I plan to be a teacher." said Harry, Dumbledore's days as headmaster were numbered.

"Right, I forgot about that" said Daxter "should we go meet your mom?"

"Yeah." said Harry, they walked across the classroom to a large wooden door with a sign on it that read "Professor Potter's office", Harry and Daxter placed their ears on the door and heard the faint sound of a quill scratching, Harry looked at Daxter and who nodded, he then knocked on the door and received "Enter", Harry opened the door and walked into his mother's office.

"What is it now Dumbledore?" said the redheaded woman, clearly annoyed, she didn't even bother to look up at him, Harry decided to have a little fun, even if this was a serious situation.

"Has anyone ever noticed how parents are such hypocrites, they tell us kids to have manners when they themselves don't have manners." said Harry

Lily looked up and saw Harry, her mouth dropped, she softly asked "H-harry?"

Harry smirked, sat down on the couch across from her desk and said "Last time I checked."

Lily just stared at him, Harry looked around her office as she stared at him. The office was nice, it was fairly large and comfortable, it reminded him of a therapist's office. It had a comfortable couch and a large comfy chair, it had a large desk and bookshelf filled with photos and books. Hung on the wall was a degree that showed she graduated from Hogwarts, which was given to all students who graduated after completing their seventh year, and a degree which showed she had a mastery in charms. A mastery is a lot like a college degree, they are not necessary to get a job, but you are more likely to get a better job if you do have one. Usually teachers get one in whatever subject they wish to teach, they often took two to three years to get and the courses to get them were extremely difficult for the average person.