Trolls and Alfalfa

Chapter 8: 

The following takes place on October 31st, 1991 during the Hogwarts Halloween feast. Hogwarts, Great Hall

Harrison Potter was sitting at the Gryffindor table with his best friend, Ron enjoying the food of the Halloween feast. The last 2 months at hogwarts had been very fun, although he had gotten in some trouble with a lot of the teachers, his mom had not been happy when he got 2 days of Detention with McGonagall for being late to his FIRST class of the year, and then he got a WEEK of detentions from the greasy git, Snape. But it wasn't his fault, Grape hated him, on the first day of his class he asked Harrison a bunch of questions no one (except Hermione) knew the answers to, and then deduced points for it, Harrison said it was unfair so he then gave Harrison a week of Detentions for talking back to a teacher and for being a "arrogant, self obsessed, celebrity like his arrogant bullying father". When his mother found out she was NOT HAPPY AT ALL, he complained to her he was unfair, she said that's no excuse and even if he was unfair you shouldn't talk back to a teacher and the worst part was she said it in front of the whole school in the great hall, it was more embarrassing than a howler. His father had warned him that Snape would hate him because his father, Sirius, Remus, and the Traitor they had refused to call Peter anything else) humiliated him for seven years while in Hogwarts and was taking out his revenge on Harrison. Harrison had also made a new enemy on his first months at Hogwarts, Draco Malfoy. They had met and become enemies on the first day of school and Draco had nearly gotten them expelled. After weeks of insulting each other and fighting, Draco had challenged Harrison to a duel, Harrison was sure he would win against Draco. So him and Ron snuck out of the dorm, but before they could put the invisibility cloak on they were caught by Hermione, who couldn't get back into the dorm so she followed them to the trophy room, but then discovered that Malfoy had set them up and had told Filch where they were, fortunately they had the cloak, so they were easily able to make it back to the dorm, but then had to listen to Hermione tell them how stupid they were and how they could of gotten expelled.

Harrison was broken out of his thoughts when Professor Quirell came running in yelling "TROLL, TROLL IN THE DUNGEON" and then passed out in the middle of the great hall. Everyone started panicking, but then the panicking stopped when Dumbledore told everyone to calm down, and told the prefects to escort all of the students back to their dorms.

They started to follow Percy back to the tower when Ron pulled him over and said "Hermione"

"What about her?" Harrison replied.

"She doesn't know about the troll" Harrison then remembered the events of the last day. They had been learning the Levitation charm in his mom's class; Harrison had been paired with Dean, and Ron with Hermione. Ron couldn't do the charm correctly and Hermione had showed him how to do it correctly, after they left the class Ron had called her a "nightmare" and said how no one could stand her, Hermione however had been right behind them when he said it, and ran away crying, they had heard she had spent the rest of the day in the bathroom, crying.

Ron and Harrison both ran down the hallways to the girl's bathroom, but froze when they smelt something, something like dirty socks and dirty toilets. Then they saw the troll, saw it slouch through a door, they ran to the door and saw that the key was still in the lock, Harrison suggested they lock the door, so they did, but then realized what room they just locked the troll in, the girl's bathroom. So they quickly unlocked the door and ran in into the bathroom, Hermione was hiding a corner of the bathroom and the troll was advancing towards her, so they threw whatever they found on the floor at the troll and yelled insults like "pea brain" at it, the sounds of their voices distracted the troll and made it turn around.

As the troll turned to Ron and started to move towards him and Harrison ran up behind him and grabbed his neck, then he stuck his wand up the troll's nose and the troll howled in pain and dropped his club. Ron pulled out his wand and said the first spell that came to mind "Wingardium Leviosa", surprisingly Ron actually cast the spell correctly and levitated the club up and hit the troll in the back of the head, knocking it out. Harrison got onto his feet and looked at the troll, Suddenly Professor McGonagall, followed by Snape and Quirrell came bursting into the bathroom