Wands and Missing Persons

Chapter 6

The following takes place on August 2nd, 1991 Merlin's Tower, Between time and space Harry appeared in the familiar looking office, Merlin was sitting behind his desk, as usual. "Hello Harry." said Merlin "Hello Merlin, may I ask why you brought me here now?" asked Harry "I have a request, Harry" said Merlin "What may I ask is it?" asked Harry "I need you to go to Diagon Alley and purchase a wand." said Merlin

That confused Harry, Merlin knew as well as Harry that he didn't need a wand, Harry was an elemental, therefore he could do magic with or without a wand, "Why do you want me to get a wand? You know I don't need one." said Harry

"There is a specific wand currently in Ollivander's wand shop that I believe is perfect for you, it could prove very valuable in the future, it will also allow you to hide the fact you are a elemental to the world." Said Merlin, Harry knew Merlin was right, he usually was, the problem was that thanks to his little appearance in Diagon alley yesterday he now had half the wizarding world looking for him. There was nothing Harry could really do about it, although in terms of magic and intelligence he was an adult, he was still a minor in age and thus his parents still had legal custody over him, if he was captured he would have no choice but to live with them.

He didn't completely hate his family, his mother had tried to stop Dumbledore, she wasn't really given much of a choice, it was her against his father and Dumbledore, but she still gave him up, which made him a little angry at her, but he knew it would pass after awhile, after all, she kicked Dumbledore's ass for him, which showed her loyalty was basically gone and she was a force to be reckoned with. His father he was pissed at, he completely agreed with Dumbledore on his decision to send him away, not to mention his father was completely loyal to Dumbledore, who was now Harry's sworn enemy. His brother, he had found out, had become self-assured and fairly arrogant, which meant Harry wouldn't be able to stay in the same room without wanting to kick his ass. The only member of his family he didn't harbor ill feelings toward was his little sister, who he found out he had a lot in common with from their conversation in Diagon alley, she was witty, creative, and intelligent (Although nowhere near his level).

"Merlin, there may be a problem with that." stated Harry

"Yes, why may I ask did you leave such a detailed note telling everyone who you were?" asked Merlin, there was no anger in his voice, rather curiosity

"How do you... Never mind, I forgot who I was talking to, I left the note for two reasons." said Harry "One, I wanted my sister to know it was me. Two, I want to screw with Dumbledore, he will now spend all his time trying to find me, I can't face him directly, but that doesn't mean I can't screw with him."

Merlin smiled at Harry, it was an interesting plan "Well it is your life Harry, I can do nothing but help you with it."

"Thanks for understanding, I guess I will have to go to Diagon Alley under a glamour charm." said Harry

"That would be my suggestion" said Merlin

"You think I can have my wand blood bonded to me?" asked Harry, who had studied wand lore and wand making from some of the more ancient books in the Merlin Manor library. Wands could be blood bonded so only that one person can wield it.

"It is not done very often anymore, but I have no doubt 0llivander can do it." said Merlin

"Yeah I guess." said Harry, who pointed a finger at his hair and changed his hair color to brown, he covered up his scar with another glamour and put on sunglasses to cover his eyes. "Well , I'm off." with a snap of his fingers Harry vanished.

Diagon Alley, Near Flourish and Blotts

Harry appeared in his usual spot in the alleyway next to Flourish and Blotts, Diagon alley was much less crowded than yesterday, most wizards and witches had done their school shopping yesterday so they could all see Harry's brother. Harry walked down the alley until he reached Ollivander's wand shop and entered the store.