2- Kisses and cuddles (shin soukoku smut)

☽˚⁀➷。・‥...━━━━━━━Info

Type; Yaoi, fluff, and a bit angst.

Main character; Atsushi Nakajima, Ryūnosuke Akutagawa

Side character; None.

Warning(s); Cursing.

-----------------
Thats all! Now, lets start!! ^^
𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐎𝐕
-------------

It was late at night, Atsushi was waiting for Akutagawa to come home from "work".  It's been 9 months since Akutagawa moved in with Atsushi... and almost everyday he was late. He was sitting on the couch staring at the clock- It was 12:09 AM. Atsushi sighed when the door suddenly opened.

"Jinko, sorry I was late. I had to do an emergency mission." 

"I-it's fine.." Atsushi said sadly.

𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧!!

"Jinko.." Akutagawa walked over to Atsushi and planted a small kiss on his cheek- which made Atsushi smile.  Akutagawa smiled as well and planted more kisses on Atsushi. Akutagawa stared into Atsushi's beautiful midnight eyes, Reminding him of the beautiful sunset in japan. Akutagawa leaned in and kissed Atsushi- At first Atsushi was shocked from the sudden kiss, But then he soon melted in. Akutagawa licked Atsushi's lip as a sign to let him in his cavern- Atsushi opened his mouth and Akutagawa's tongue slipped in exploring the cave, leaving no spot untouched. Atsushi Moaned quietly and Akuta𝗴𝗮𝘆wa pulled away.

𝐀𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"I want to hear more of that sound..~"  I heard Akutagawa say.

"H-hai.." I said panting like a dog..  Akutagawa got on top of me and leaned in to unbutton my shirt. He started to suck my neck, making new spots.. God damn.. why do getting hickeys hurt? But they feel so good. I felt him started to suck on my collarbone. "A-augh.." I moaned out quietly. "Thats it.." Akutagawa said.  I reached to take off Akutagawa's Tie, then his shirt.
Akutagawa leaned in and his lips touched mine again, he swirled his tongue around mine making me moan. I broke the kiss and said "S-stop teasing me, get on with it."  "Be Patient." He said. 

 He slid his finger down my stomach and slowly took off my pants, "I'm gonna start sliding fingers in. K?". I nodded and felt his finger slide in "m-mm~" I moaned. I felt akutagawa slide in another finger and I moaned again- this time louder. "Your so loud Jinko,  and sensitive. It's only 2 fingers." Akutagawa said. I felt him moving around his fingers- sliding another one in. It felt so good..!~

Suddenly, Akutagawa took his fingers out and put it in me without warning. "A-augh!~ Aku..tagawa~ m-mhmm..~!" I moaned out. "Sorry Jinko," Akutagawa groaned "I couldn't hold it"

"T-thats fine.. c-can you start moving?"

Akutagawa nodded as he started moving, 

"M-mhmp..!~ o-oh.. yes..!~ T-there.. please" 

Akutagawa smirked and started pounding me in that same spot. Tears formed in my eyes- both in pain and pleasure. "D-da..dy~! A-augh~ m-mhmp..n-ngh..~! Y-yes!" 

My loud moans filled up the room, But I didn't care how loud I was. It felt so good..!

"Hah.! Hah..!~ Ha..! O-oh..~ Akutagawa..!~ A-ah~!"  

I suddenly felt him grab my dick and start pumping it fastly. "A-Ah~!" I moaned loudly. I heard Aku's moaning and groaning combined with my moaning.. It was music to my ears.

"I-i'm gonna..c-cum!~"

Right after I said that I felt the most intense pleasure ever, Akutagawa was pounding me as hard as a I can. I moaned loudly and at the last thrust I came.

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓

I tried to catch my breath, I could hear Akutagawa's breathing too. I felt Akutagawa kiss me and I kissed him back, But after a few seconds I broke the kiss due to how tired I was. "Tired?" 

I nodded, then suddenly Akutagawa carried me- bridal style! He put me down on our bed. 

"Can we cuddle?" I asked.

"Of course," He replied. I felt him getting in the bed and put his arm over mine. Then, he started to cover me in little kisses. I smiled, "Akuuu..~" I turned around to hug him. "I love you." He stated- "I love you too."

I started drawing with my finger on his face, with a smile.
"Jinko, what are you doing?" 

"Making words on your face"

"What words?"

"My love, I love you, my baby"

I said Akutagawa blush and turn away. "aww~" I said. Your too much of a softie! I laughed.

"..."

" I love you, Akutagawa."

"Love you too, Atsushi."

------------------------------------------------------------

Words; 687

Authors note; Hihihi! I hope you enjoyed this. Oh god.. -this is my first time writing smut. Tell me if you want more of this!