Fuck you! (soukoku)

I✿ ⊹ ⁺ 𓈈 . *Info

➜ᘐType; Fluff, some smut, some angst 

➜ᘐMain character; Dazai Osamu

➜ᘐSide character; Chuuya Nakahara

➜ᘐWarning(s); cursing

𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐮𝐲𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

I walked in my apartment, Tired from work not bothering to switch the light on. Mori-san had assigned me 4 fucking missions. 2 of them were people with special ability's- I swear, Mori wants to kill me.. I walked in me and dazai's room and closed the door- walking to the middle of the room. I threw my coat off the ground and slowly took off my shirt- Suddenly I heard the door open. "Chuuu-yaaa~.. I'm home!" Dazai yelled- He was so loud that I can hear him from the room.

"Don't come i-" Before I can finish the door swung open and dazai was staring at me. "Oi? stop looking at me like that. You've seen me shirtless before.." I remarked.

A smirk appeared on dazais face and he started walking towards me- making me walk back until I hit the wall. He pinned me down and I got lost in his beautiful dark eyes.. I blushed and looked away but that just gave him a chance to start nibbling on my neck- "mm!- D-dazai..!!" I silently yelled. He moved down from my neck and started sucking on my collar bone making a hickey. "S-stop, I'm tired.." I said.

"I can make you more tired, so you'll sleep faster chuu chuu~" He replied in a low tone.

"w-what do you mean by that you s-stupid mac-" I went silent for awhile.

"Heh..~"

"Fuck you!" I yelled at him.

"sorryy~ I like being a top and besides, Your too short to be a top." 

"I-I didn't mean it like tha-" I got cut off by dazai kissing me on the lips Passionately. He bit my lip harshly and I opened my mouth, letting his tongue slip in swirling it around mines. I moaned and slid my hand under his shirt. We kissed for a few more seconds and then he pulled away.{𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘥- 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧𝘪𝘴𝘩, 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧.} I grabbed his tie and kissed him hungrily, Moaning in the process.  After a few more seconds I pulled away a string of saliva between me a dazai. 

Dazai smirked and pulled me on to the bed, "w-wait.. I don't wanna." I said.
"Oh?~ are you sure..?~" he said as he started to pull of my pants. "D-dazai!.." I started to cry a bit "I said I don't wanna!". 

Dazai stared at my face "chuuya.." he finally said. He pulled my pants back up and wiped my tears away, Laying down next to me. "I'm sorry..~" He said. 

I stuffed my face in his chest and wrapped my arms around him. "Stupid mackerel .." 

𝐃𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐢 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I smiled and patted his back, But inside I was confused. Why did he start crying? Was he scared? We've had sex many times, was I scaring him? I shook off the thoughts and put my focus on chuuya, He was sleeping peacefully in my chest. I chuckled and said "I guess you were already tired enough.". I kissed the top of his head and closed my eyes, Even tho chuuya can be annoying- Very annoying. I could write a whole book of why I love him.. I soon dozed off.

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

I woke up to the beautiful sun on my eyes, I looked down and saw chuuya. I smiled gently again and yelled "CHUUUUYAAA wake up!~". It was funny to see chuuya jump out of bed- and even more amusing to hear chuuya yell "Stupid bastard! What the fuck!?" I smiled and said "Gooda morning!"

 It was funny to see chuuya jump out of bed- and even more amusing to hear chuuya yell "Stupid bastard! What the fuck!?" I smiled and said "Gooda morning!"