Chuu-ya! (Soukoku)

˚☽˚⁀➷。・‥...━━━━━━━Info

Type; Fluff

Main character; Chuuya Nakahara.

Side character; Dazai Osamu.

Warning(s); cursing

★・・

Dazai pov:

I was in the kitchen trying to make some curry, It was pretty obvious I didn't know how to cook- But I don't care! I rummaged through the  cabinets trying to find some pots and pans when I heard a door open.

"I'm homee..." chuuya said.

"Chuu chuu! Welcome home love." I said back to my lovely chuuya.

"Don't call me that."

I walked over to chuuya to take off his coat, "aww~ why not chuu-ya?" I asked. "Your literally making train noises! Stupid mackerel" I felt the short man hug me and I smiled.. "Tired?" I asked once again. "Mhm.." chuuya replied. I pat his head and tilted my head- "Well, Lets eat first. I'm making curry!"

"Eeh!? you don't even know how to cook. And remember last time you tried to make curry? You almost burnt down the port mafia." I heard the dog yell.

"Relax chuu-ya! I'm a natural." 

"I'm helping you! I don't want you to burn down 𝗺𝘆 apartment

"Ew no, you'll ruin it." I said.

"OI!? I'm not gonna ruin it you dirt bag!"

"Oh?~ Thats a new one! Whatever, Lets just go chuu-ya!"

We walked to the kitchen and I first grabbed a knife- "Now, Lets see what this can do!"I yelled.  
"Haah!? Thats not what you do! Do you even know how to make curry?!" I heard chuuya yell aswell. "Nope!~" I said pointed the knife to my throat. "Don't do that, And how are you gonna make curry if you don't know how to make it?!" chuuya asked

"well do you know how to make it sweetheart?"

Chuuya was silent.

𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐔𝐘𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I got out my phone, Still angry- Honestly I forgot why I was angry.. but that doesn't matter.  I turned on my phone and there was a picture of dazai on the wallpaper- I blushed and looked at dazai who was smirking. "O-oi! It's not what you thi-" I got cut off. "Oh~ Chuuyaaa, I didn't know you had a picture of me as your wallpaper!" 

"Damare!" I yelled (Damare means shut up in japanese)

I pulled up a video of how to make curry and set the phone down on a place where me and dazai can both see. "Can you get out the chicken?" I asked as I got out some spices and set them on the counter. Dazai got out some chicken and I got out some other ingredients and we both started cooking.

---Time skip--

After we were finished I was even more tired, I could keep my eyes awake. "Dazai.." I said Tiredly. "Yes chuu-ya?" He replied in a normal tone "Can we cuddle..?" I hugged him from behind. 
"Of course my love..~" He replied. I felt him carry me- Bridal style. "O-oi..! Dazai!" I yelled
"Adadadadadada! Now, you asked me if we could cuddle and I'm granting you that wish." I blushed and as he carried me to the bedroom and placed me down gently before climbing in aswell. 

I leaned in his chest and started nuzzling it and he wrapped his arms around me. I smiled but hid my face, as I closed my eyes I could feel him kiss the top of my head gently. "I love you... chuu-ya" He said. 

"I love you too." I mumbled. There was silence between us for awhile but then Dazai spoke-  "chuuya~" I heard dazai whisper in my ear, I ignored him"

"Chuuuuuuuyaaaa...~" He whispered in my ear again.

"What?" I asked and looked up at him.

"You look like a mess right now." I heard him snicker.

"Fuck you..! I'm too tired to say anything to say anything."

"No, It's because you love me!~"

"Do not"

"Do"

"Do not!" I yelled.

"Then why did you just say "I love you too"

"Fuck you!"

"Gadly~" 

I punched him softly and he smiled. I nuzzled my head in his chest and closed my eyes, "You love me chuu-ya..~" He said in a teasing tone. "I'll kill you.." I said "Please do." He replied.
I groaned and replied-

"Just let me sleep."

"Alright my love" I closed my eyes and dazai closed his and we both drifted off to sleep.