10: The Drug Shipment

At the alleyway, there were two people, with guns, trading illegal substances and money. Before the buyer got a chance to leave, Chase comes out of nowhere and steals the drugs from his hand.

Buyer: Hey! Give that back, you dirty mutt. 

Chase: Watch your tone.

He throws the drugs to Sylvia. She catches it, and pulls out a box of matches, prompting the two men to pull out their guns. Chase speeds to the buyer and slides him, putting him in a sleeper hold.

Criminal: You think you can stop me?! You're so stupid!

Sylvia: Do you want me to burn this?

Criminal: You wouldn't DARE!

Chase ran to him and threw him to the ground, throwing him to the wall. The two pups then locks his hands with neon, and start questioning him, and threatening him. Later, he confessed.

Criminal: Okay, okay! My friends are hiding the drugs at the shipyard, sending it to gangs at Seattle a-and we kidnapped random citizens to t-test these substances. You happy now?!

Sylvia: We're MORE than happy.

The police soon show up, and Chase and Sylvia left, witnessing the criminal's arrest. They soon go to the shipyard, and witness heavy security. They needed to locate and rescue the hostages, that were being tested.

Chase: I'll use a drone to eavesdrop on these guys, and you wait for my call. After, we'll get the PAW Patrol and police here.

Sylvia: Copy that!

With that being said, the German Shepherd deploys a drone and listens in on the conversations, and it took about 1 hour. Here are the conversations.

Drone POV

Conversation 1

Criminal: Look at these stuff, it's looks so powerful.

Criminal #2: I know, right? But, what happens if the test fails?

Criminal: The usual. Incinerate them. It's our latest batch, it can't fail.

Criminal #2: I guess you're right...

Conversation 2

Criminal #3: So, you've been to Seattle before?

Criminal #4: Yeah, and there's a group of vigilantes destroying our posts. We had to move this plan to this city.

Criminal #5: And soon, once we deploy this to Seattle, there's no stopping this plan.

Conversation 3

Hostage: -muffled noises-

Criminal #6: WILL YOU SHUT IT ALREADY?!

Criminal #7: -sigh- They're lucky the boss wants to keep them alive for the testing...

Conversation 4 (Successful)

Criminal #8: So what crate are they being held in?

Criminal #9: Really? You actually forgot?

Criminal #8: I forget things, ok?!

Criminal #9: Geez, no need to be defensive. It's a crate that's blue, with a sign of Adventure Bay's logo on it.

3rd Person POV

Chase then looks over the whole shipyard, trying to find the crate. After a few minutes time, he finds it. Suddenly, a dozen of lights point at him. The German Shepherd got caught.

Criminal: Well, well, well. If it isn't the second-in-command of the PAW Patrol. I don't know why, but you wanted to get killed so bad.

Chase: You guys are pathetic, you know that?

Criminal: Boss, we found a mutt from the Paw Patrol. What should we do?

???: Kill them.

Chase: I wouldn't be so sure of that.

The criminals fired their guns at the pup, and Chase gave Sylvia the signal to ambush them. An explosion took place, and the two pups fought off the criminals. 

When a larger hoard arrived, Sylvia did her Singularity, and Chase did his Radiant Sweep. The police soon arrived to aprehend the group, and the pups opened the crate, freeing those captured.

They chatted for a bit (I'm not gonna write a few more talks), then set off to their homes.