12: Rescue

"Paw Patrol, to the Lookout!"

The pups raced down towards the lookout, to suit up. Marshall didn't make a single mistake on the way. After the suit up, they raced towards Ryder.

Chase: Paw Patrol ready for action, Ryder sir!

The 10 year old boy then pushed a button on the pup pad, and he looked concerned about the mission they were going to do.

Ryder: Right. We got a call from the Paw Patrol hotline. Captain Turbot and Francois are missing. The D.U.P may be the cause of this, since they're trying to take over all of the structures and turn them into forts.

Rocky: Yeah. How are we gonna break them out?

Ryder: I'll explain the plan once we reach the docks. And also, all of you, except Chase, will need Mighty Pup powers. Paw Patrol is on a roll!

The team raced to their vehicles to get to the docks. Chase slid down the slide and generated Video Wings to fly. Next was Marshall, who jumped to his fire truck and drove off. After, Skye got into her helicopter and flew off. Then, Rocky got into his forklift, Rubble got into his bulldozer and Zuma got into his Hovercraft.

When the team went to the docks, a pit-bull was perching from a building, watching the pups.

Scythe: Aight. The German Shepherd headed to the island, and brought his friends with him.

???: Dammit. We'll have to capture his friends as well. Play along with them for now. Just wait until I capture that pup. I'll get a big pay-check.

At the Docks - Rainy

Ryder was using the telescope function on his pup pad, to check how many guards were patrolling. He then sighs, and gives the news to the other pups, including Scythe.

Zuma: That had to be alot of guards dude. What's the plan?

Ryder: The plan is, Chase, you and Scythe will storm the D.U.P base, acting as a distraction, to get the guards and Augustine's attention. Then, me and the other pups will go on the Sea Patroller to get the Turbots free. I might have to get a weapon to protect myself.

Scythe: Why couldn't I use the Sea Patroller, whilst the rest become a distraction?

This ticked Ryder off, and he grabbed Scythe by the prison outfit.

Ryder: Here's something for ya. 1, I'm not a conduit like you. 2, I can command the Sea Patroller. And if you try to steal the Paw Patrol's property, like Sid Swashbuckle attempted to do, I promise to haul you away.

Scythe: Ooh. Scary.

Skye then breaks up the conversation, so that the team could focus. After, Robo-Dog arrives with the Sea Patroller, and the group enters, except Chase and Scythe.

In the Fortress...

The smoke duo arrived at the base, where the turbots were held. And they came up to a pillar and destroy it.

As agents checked it out, they were ambushed by the pups. Chase had managed to stop time, and subdued the agents.

Later, there was a brute with a mini gun and he was a tough enemy to get past, and there were agents that Scythe fended off.

Chase: Great. Just great.

The German Shepherd got out some video blades, and fought the brute. He tried to heal, but, Chase subdued him, and trapped his body with the same Video Blades.