Bakugo *Jealousy*

Requested by:Lovlygood

Anime: Boku no hero academia

I walked down to Katsuki house so that we could walk to school together. Lately Katsuki and Todoroki have been talking a lot, don't get me wrong I'm glad he's talking to people with out calling them name like 'dumb ass' or 'extras' or 'half & half baster' or 'damn nerd' I'm sure you know what I'm getting at but why all of sudden did he want to start talking with them anyway.

I knocked on the door it was opened by his mom "hey kiddo you're here on time today" she giggled mitsuki hugged me. I didn't move and just let the tall woman hug me she always does this. "Old hag let go of her!!" I was pulled away from the woman and held in someone arms "sup Katsuki I'm surprised you care that she hugs me" he hurried and let go of me making me almost fell on my ass but I cought myself.

We were walking to school when I thought of the events that happened this week so I decided to ask him "hey Katsuki why are you hanging out with Shoto so much don't get me wrong I'm not upset or anything it's just you don't talk to me anymore" I looked over at him seen that he's just focused on the sidewalk "we are training under the same hero so I just talk to him" I glared at him.

'THATS SUCH A HALFASSES LIE WHY THE HELL IS HE LYING' I held my bag straps tightly "yeah whatever you don't have to tell me" I walked off ahead of him.

A week later

I sat in the cafeteria glaring at the back of my boyfriend's head and the two colored haired fucker 'A WEEK , A FUCKING WEEK HE HASN'T EVEN TALK ,LOOKED, TOUCHED, OR WALKED TO SCHOOL WITH ME" I broke my spoon that was in my hand, my best friend flinched "u-um Y/n you kinda broke the spoon and tray" deku said nervously. I looked down and sighed.

When school was over I walked over to Katsuki grabbing him by his hair shoving him against the wall "you bitch you thing you can ignore me, if you don't want to be with me you could have told me don't do this type of bullshit" I looked at him and seen that he was smirking "the hell is so funny Katsuki you fucking with my feelings is funny to you" he jumps wrapping his legs around my waist "kinda you damn extra I wanted you to get jealous" my eyes widen looking at him.

"You bitch" he kissed me I kissed back letting go of his arm holding him by his ass, he wrapped his arms around my neck I walked over to a desk it was Shoto's (I don't have anything against shoto I promise he's my baby) I pulled off my blazer tossing it to the floor he unbuttoned my shirt I grabbed his hands pinning him "hell no you aren't touching me" I undo my tie wrapping it around his "tch" he said turning his head to the side, I unbuttoned his shirt then taking his nipple into my mouth tugging on it.

Katsuki shivers in pleasure moaning I smirked, I suck and bite his nipples for a few minutes. I kissed his chest licking it then sliding down "fuck Y/n" he moans "man you surely are a moaning mess now you're usually stubborn and won't let out those beautiful moans, is it because we're in school in our classroom on you friends desk" he blushed biting his lip. I reached in my bag pulling out a cock ring, two vibrators and a strap on.

I pulled down his pants tossing them along with his boxers "damn baby I never get tired of this view" I grabbed his legs spreading shoving the vibrator into his ass landing right on his prostat. He arches his back just a little closing his legs. I forced them back open "hell no keep your legs open" I grin watching my boyfriend thicc thighs shook I licked my lips then bite his thigh "ahhh fuck~" he moans shivering and shaking.

"God baby I love this side of you" I smiled. I pulled off my skirt and panties sliding the other vibrator into my pussy then put on the strap on. I held both of the remotes I turned his to the third level which was the second from the highest level on the remote. Katsuki moans loudly and breathing heavily. He tried to slide away from me I giggled grabbing his thighs tightly slamming the dildo into his ass.

I turned on the vibrator that was inside of me and moan a little. Katsuki back was arched off the desk his mouth wide open as his eyes rolled back twitching while cumming. I smirked thrusting into him not at a slow pace either I was pounding his hole from the start.

"Yes baby like that moan louder baby let me know I'm fucking your hole up" Katsuki didn't say anything he just moans loudly with every thrust I did. Katsuki stick his tongue out drooling on himself "yes, baby you're ahh mmm f-fucking my ahhhh~ yes!!" He burnt the tie away pulling me down kissing me , I didn't slow dow I turned both of the vibrators on high.

This made me pound his ass even more I bite on to his neck rolling my eyes back. Katsuki cums so much on his stomach and it drips on the desk. I would cum from the vibrator in side of me. I fall on top of him "I should make you jealous more often you loser" he hugs me then hugs me tightly "t-the d-damn vibrator take o-out ahhh mmm" I giggled pulling out the dildo then the vibrator. He was shaking "damn" he said sighing.

The next day

Everyone in class 1-A we doing the usual talking with each other about random things or the quirks or heros that they are with" me on the other hand I was holding my boyfriend waist glaring at the the seat Shoto sat in, he walks into class then over to his desk he was going to sit down but seen white stuff on his desk "what's that" Katsuki head turned and his face went in flames. I smirked holding his waist.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU Y/N DIEEE!!!"