Barbatos *Demon Slut*

Game/anime: Obey me

A/n: lmao idk why but I like this title 😅 requested by AniMexsaLiCat

I walked into the demon lord castle. I was Diavolo's best friend, I know right that's crazy, the ruler of devildom is my bestie. I was off at the human world for a few years and now I'm back. I didn't tell him that I wasn't coming back. I wanted to surprise the demon lord.

I walked down the halls trying to find him "well shit so much for trying to surprise" I started walking the way I came from then sum how I became even more lot "oh this is bad" I run a hand through my hair "miss Y/n" I looked where the voice came from and saw "Barbatos my hero" I run over to him and hugged him tightly "oh miss Y/n poor with directions as always" he chuckled patting my head "not that's just rude" I let go of him and crossed my arms.

I started walking away huffing "you are going the wrong way miss Y/n" I blushed then went the way he was pointing "I knew that!!" Soon we were back in the entrance, I saw Diavolo I ran over to him and jumped on him hugging him "Diavolo you beautiful demon you I missed you so much" he chuckled looking up at me "I missed you also Y/n I see you had some fun up in the human world" he looks at my hair raising a eyebrow it wasn't it's usual color it was dyed.

"Oh yeah totally I didn't even kill a human while I was their ain't I nice, see Diavolo" he crossed his arms "yeah you might haven't killed anyone but I know that you caused so trouble" I scoffed and jumped off him "they deserved if you ask me" I whispered but he heard me then sighed.

"Miss Y/n I'll show you to your room now" I looked at Barbatos then smile "oh Barbatos you love me, and I told you call me Y/n" I rubbed my head "now that you mentioned it i'm pretty tired now" I walked with Barbatos to my room.

Once we were in my room I opened the door and walked in. I grabbed Barbatos by his arm pulling him into my room, I wrapped my arms around his waist "fuck I missed you" he looks down at me, he placed his arms on my shoulders. Barbatos leaned down and kissed me, I slid my hands down to his ass and spanked him "I missed you so much Y/n so are we just going to make out or are you going to pound me into submission" I smirk I shoved him on the bed getting on top of him.

I kissed Barbatos deeply sliding my tongue into his mouth, he moaned wrapping his arms around my neck, he wrapped his legs around my waist. I slide my ha d down to his cock rubbing him through his pant "fuck Y/n yes touch me more ahh~" he moans into my ear I groan. I pulled away from him then ripped his clothes off being really impatient.

I reach into my bag pulling out a strap on. I pulled off my clothes then put the strap on. Barbatos lays me down, he looks down at me he then got on top of me he lower himself on the dildo, he let's out a long and loud moan when the dildo was fully inside of him "that was so fucking hot baby" he was breathing heavily then smile at me.

Barbatos started moving his hips, I placed my hands on his waist moving my hips also "ohhh hell yeah~ Y/n fuck faster" I started thrusting upwards into him faster like he wanted. I held his hips tightly "fuck baby say my name" I groan, I looked up at him. Barbatos rolled his eyes back sticking his tongue out moaning loudly.

I slid my hands down to his ass spanking him over and over till his ass was a dark red. I switched the position laying him down, I placed his leg on my shoulder pounding into his hole. Barbatos started drooling, his face was red from his blush. I kissed him roughly. I wrapped my hand around his neck chocking him he smiles up at me "f-fuck, f-fuck yeah Y/n I'm cumming" he moans I grabbed his cock tightly stopping him from cumming.

Tears were now leaving from his eyes as I was pounding his prostate roughly not stopping. Barbatos started shaking, I smirked "do you feel good baby you like my cock pounding this ass of yours'' he didn't answer me he just moans loudly, trying to close his legs but I forced them back open "keep them open love" he arched his back then scratched my arm. He started trembling. He had a dry orgasm. I found that it was so hot that I didn't want to stop just yet.

I turned him on to his knees with his ass up and his face in the pillow. I placed my foot on his head, shoving his face into the bed. I slammed the dildo back into his ass, and screamed into the bed, he cums on the sheets ''oh you have to be punished love I didn't give you permission to cum yet" I kept my foot on his head then started slamming into his ass with the dildo. I spanked his already red ass, making it hurt at this point.

I removed my foot from his head then grabbed him by his hair pulling him up, that's when I heard his lovely voice moaning loudly. I bite into his neck making it bleed, I lick the blood up. I grabbed his cock jerking him off "Y-y/n~ I'm cumming again ~" as soon as he said that he cums again on the bed. I slowed down then pulled out of him. I was breathing heavily "fuck love " I said he lays down panting and moaning, he was still trembling. I lay next to him and wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly "I love you"

Diavolo was outside the door "well I'm glad that you both are done it's time for dinner" I blushed red and so did Barbatos "DIAVOLO LEAVE" I yelled and he laughed walking away "well Was so loud that I could hear him from my office" Barbatos covered his face "the embarrassment" he said covering his face I kissed his head "I love your moans baby" he groans and I chuckled.