a/n

This isn't my first time writing but I'm not a good writer, so if you're request turns out bad I'm very sorry, anyway you can request here or message me. The reader will be female and pegging the male character.

Pegging definition:
Pegging is a sexual practice in which a woman performs anal sex on a man by penetrating his anus with a strap-on dildo. This practice may also in volve stimulating the male genitalia.

I got it off google so yeah.

Um I just wanted to point out a few things.

1: the reader will be a complete Dom/ Top.

2: the reader mostly will be a tomboy because I am and I just want the reader to be also it will be easier for me to write.

3: it will be only anime boys no girls.

4: if you request from a anime I haven't seen sorry if I get the character wrong. Please, please, tell me what anime they are from

I would list the anime I watched/watching but there is so many but the ones I can think of now I'll put them down at the bottom. Oh and I don't mind games like obey me and A3 those are the games I play.

Haikyuu all of the seasons

Kuroko no basket all of the seasons

Naruto I haven't watched Boruto

Demon slayer

Jujutsu Kaisen

Boku no hero academia

Fire force

The god of high school

Tokyo revengers

Black clover

The devil's a part timer

Bungo stray dogs

Food wars

Skate the infinity

Dr. Stone

Blue Lock ( I haven't read the manga)

And some more those are the ones that I can think of right now oh and cautious hero. Also please no hate I'm a softie I will take those comments to heart. I know that they aren't like this but it's just fiction and this book is just for fun and please don't send hate to anyone else in the comments. If you don't like this type of book then just leave okie that will make me feel better.