Bully to Stepbrother - Ch : 1

"Son, meet him. He is my boyfriend." My mom said while pointing to the man who was sitting beside him.

"Um...mm, nice to meet you." I said akwardly.

"Nice to meet you too, dear."

"Actually, we want to get married, and of course for that we need your permission." My mom said.

"I don't have any problem. I agree to it." I said akwardly without thinking much, I already had an idea about it, so I wasn't shocked.

"Thank you so much, my son." My mom said akwardly.

"Derek, actually I also have a son who is the same age as you." Uncle said to me.

"Ahh."

"His name is Alex. And from now on, why don't you call me dad." He said.

"Okh, da-dad."

Alex, was also the name of my bully, whom I didn't like at all. So, I was just not getting a good feeling from it at all.

After that conversation, I just didn't know what to feel like, so I just went over to the internet cafe.

As I entered, I saw none other than Alex, my bully sitting there, but he didn't notice me. So, I felt a little relieved.

But, WAIT!! There's only one seat empty, and that's beside him.

"Arghh!!" I groaned.

I had only two options at that time - A - To go back to my house and listen to my mom's love story of how she met her boyfriend, B - To be a little daring and sit next to him.

I chose B.

I sat there quietly trying not to grab his attention and wore the headphones quickly and put up the hoodies cap on my head, so that he doesn't recognize me.

But, my badluck.

"Hey. How come you are here? Don't you have to study?" Alex asked while chuckling.

"Just don't mind me and do your own work." I said without looking at him.

"Did you just ignore me?" He asked angrily.

"No, I did reply you. It's just that I didn't look at you." I said a little scared.

"Wanna play a round with me?" Alex asked suddenly.

"Please, don't mind me for today, leave me alone. I just don't feel like talking to anyone right now." I pleaded to him.

"Why? Are you not able to solve any maths problem, that you are so depressed?" He asked jokingly.

I didn't reply.

"Where did you get the guts to ignore me?" He was really angry by now.

I just didn't care today.

Then, suddenly my mom messaged me to return home, as it's pretty late now.

So, I just stood up and left.

Then, suddenly, I felt someone was following me. I tried to look back and it was Alex.

__________________________________

Thanks for reading!!
I hope you like it and enjoyed it too.
Please ignore my mistakes.

Q: Do you like listening to songs a lot?

A: About me, I listen to songs about 2-3 hours a day.

I would appreciate it if you would answer my questions in the comments section.

Please, vote and comment on my story and do share it with your friends.