Bully to Stepbrother - Ch : 2

Derek's POV ~

"Why are you following me?" I asked.

And he was just coming towards me with his dark eyes and suddenly he pushed me really hard and BANG on the floor.

"Ahh!!! My butt." I cried while holding my butt.

"I said to play a round with me and you just left without answering me. YOU DARE DO THAT!!" He said angrily and I flinched.

"See, I am really sorry. Tommorow when we meet in school beat me up as much as you want but at least let me go this once." I literally begged to him, but as usual he doesn't feel any pity towards me.

I felt really helpless at that time and I just didn't wanted to cry in front of him as he would make fun of me the next day, so I tried really hard to control my tears from not falling.

And while I was thinking all this, suddenly I felt tears rolling down my cheeks and I just couldn't control them from falling.

Alex's POV ~

I was standing there waiting for him to apologise to me and then play a round in the internet cafe with him, but he suddenly started crying. I felt bad.

"Don't cry and show that I hurt you, this isn't your first time getting beaten up by me, so why are you crying? Stop crying." I said.

But he continued crying.

"Hey, do you think I will say sorry to you if you cry like this. Just get up already."

I bent down towards him, held his chin in my hand and said -

"How come you look this bad?" I said while laughing.

"I knew that you would say that so I tried so hard not to cry but-" Without completing his sentence, he started crying more vigorously.

I couldn't think of anything since it was the first time I saw him crying. I have beat him up several times, but he never cried, but today i did nothing other than pushing him and he started crying this badly, so I felt a little bad.

Derek's POV ~

I was crying while hugging my knees and keeping my head down and suddenly, I felt someone hug me.

It was Alex.

I was shocked since he never did this to me.

"Wha- what are yo- you doing?" I asked while shuttering.

"Why? Don't you like that?" He whispered in my ears which uncounciously made shivers run down my whole body.

"No, I didn't mean that, I mean I have never seen you do anything like that."

"I am doing this since it's you, Derek~" He said in a husky voice and his face was really close to mine.

It was my first time seeing him this close and I just could tell why every girl in the school drools over him. I mean, he is handsome. I agree.

I snapped back to reality when I could literally feel his hot breathe on my neck, and then suddenly he slightly bit my ear, because of which I tried to push him away but couldn't. He held me more tightly.

"Wh-what are you eve-even trying to do?" I asked confused.

Alex's POV ~

As I hugged him, I just couldn't control myself from not eating him alive, because day-by-day he was becoming more and more hot and I wasn't able to control it anymore.

I WANTED HIM BADLY.

___________________________________

Thanks for reading!!!
I hope you liked this part.
Ignore my mistakes.

Q: What kind of songs do you like to hear?

A: About me, I like to hear pop and romantic songs.

Comment and tell me your choice in music.

Please, vote and comment on my story and do share it with your friends.