Bully to Stepbrother - Ch : 10

Alex's POV ~

It was the first day without them.

"Where should we go on our first date?" Derek asked while pouting.

"Since, you are looking really cute, you can decide." I said.

"How about a game arcade?" He asked and I liked the idea.

So, we decided to go there.

"Let's go, Alex." Derek called out and I was really excited.

We went there and there were many couples and we were one of them.

We first went to the basketball hoops and we went against each other, Derek won. Then, we played many games there, enjoyed our time together and then, we went to a restaurant, ate and headed home, cuddled each other and slept.

It was the most perfect day.

Almost one week passed like this. We were in the kitchen making our breakfast.

"Babe, where are you going?" I asked Derek.

"I want eggs from the refrigerator. You ask too many questions."

"It's because I am curious about everything you do." I said and he just chuckled.

He was searching for the eggs when I went up to him, stood beside him and squeezed his butt.

"Ahh~" He moaned.

"You like that, right?" I asked him seductively.

And he just pushed me towards the refrigerator and kissed my neck and even gave me a hickey.

Derek's POV ~

I gave him a hickey and I could hear his moans clearly.

"First, let's have breakfast and then how about showering together?" I asked.

And he suddenly picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"We will shower first and then do anything else later on, when I am satisfied." He said while taking me towards the washroom.

Alex's POV ~

When we reached the washroom, we both took off our clothes immediately, I turned the shower on and Derek kissed me harshly.

We were kissing and then Derek squeezed my bare ass this time, I just moaned loudly and my legs became weak because of the excitement and I threw my head back.

Derek's POV ~

As Alex threw his head back, I got a better access to his neck and, so I just squeezed his ass harder and sucked his neck and then went down and sucked his nipples and I could hear only his moans and his heavy breathe.
I gave him hickeys all over his chest.

He was losing his balance from the excitement.

Then, I went upwards and whispered in his ears -

"See, I told you to have breakfast first, at least you would have the energy to keep your balance." I whispered seductively and bit his ear.

"Ahh~" He moaned again.

I squeezed his butt harder coz whenever I heard him moaning, I wanted him more and more.

"Derek, more~" He was barely audible.

I sat down on my knees and licked his member to tease him.

"FUCK ME ALREADY, Please~" He begged.

"Alright, hold tight and don't regret later on. I won't stop even if you beg me." I said and he hummed in response.

Then, I took his member whole in my mouth in just one go.

"Ahh~" He moaned louder.

I bit his upper thigh and yet another hickey on Alex's body.

"Derek, stop now, I can't keep up with my balance." He begged but I had already warned him.

I licked him in between his legs and then starting making circles on his butt and his lower body moved forward towards me from the excitement and I got a better access of his member this time, so without wasting time I sucked it again and then caressed it with my tongue. His dick was now all wet with my saliva.

"Ahhhh~" Alex couldn't stop moaning and he was panting heavily.

Then I moved upwards -

"Wasn't it fun?" I asked him.

Alex's POV ~

I was panting heavily when Derek asked me this question.

"I think you too should enjoy as I did." I answered him and he just smirked.

I directly attacked his neck and held him by his ass, I squeezed it and put my finger in his butthole.

He groaned and then I licked his soft spot, I found him already losing his balance.

I then got on my knees and started sucking and licking his member and gave him hickeys all over his upper thighs and even near his member.

My finger was still in his butthole and then I started making circles on his ass with my other hand while I swallowed his big member in my mouth.

He was moaning the loudest now and which only gave me the energy to fuck him more.

Then, I made him lie on the floor on his stomach and -

"Lemme honour you with my dick~" I seductively whispered in his ears.

I put my dick in his butthole this time and he became more tight.

"FUCK!! YOU ARE SO TIGHT, DEREK~"

"AHHH~
ALEX~
BABE~ "

Then I took my member out of his butthole and then he flipped over and now I was sitting on his torso.

Derek's POV ~

I felt that all my energy drained but as I saw Alex sitting on my torso and his dick relaxing on my stomach, I felt like I got my energy back.

This time, Alex was on his stomach and I was sitting on top of him, basically on top of his thick thighs.

I bit his ass and he moaned and then I again bit him.

"Derek~
You are so wild~" I heard him say that in between his moans.

Then, this time, I put my member in his butthole, I pushed it inside more and he became more tight.

Then, I removed my member and without wasting even a second I put my finger in it and started moving my finger.

"Ahh~
DEREK, FUCK MAN.
NOO~
I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT ANYMORE, NO I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE ANYMORE~" Alex was practically shouting because of the excitement.

I moved my finger more fast and his moans became more loud.

Then, this time I put my dick again and moved it inside his butthole, and he was going insane from the excitement I was giving him.

Then, I gave him a hickey right above his butt and flipped him over and laid beside him.

We both were panting heavily and we were busy catching our breath.

After some time, we helped each other get up, coz we both were still panting.

We both laid on the bed, and went off to sleep in no time because of the tiredness.

__________________________________

Thanks for reading!!!
I hope you enjoyed this part a lot.

Q: Do you like coffee or tea more?

A: I like tea more as I don't like the taste of coffee.

Comment your taste.

Please, vote, comment and share it if you liked it.