Bully to Stepbrother - Ch : 8

Derek's POV ~

It was the day of the marriage but still my mind was stuck on Alex.

I just couldn't stop thinking of him, his breath, his smell, his touch, his kisses, even his moans.

Then I snapped back to reality when uncle said -

"Sorry, that my son couldn't make it, here, but when we reach home , I will surely introduce you to him." Uncle said to me and I just nodded.

The marriage ceremony was over and we headed to uncle's place.

It was a huge house, well decorated with all branded stuffs.

"Make yourself comfortable." Uncle said.

"Why don't you meet your Stepbrother, now." My mom said.

Uncle escorted me to his room, which was on the first floor.

I knocked on the door but I got no reply, I knocked again, no reply, so I entered the room.

There was no one. I closed the door.

And suddenly I heard the washroom door opening.

My eyes widened.

I saw Alex standing in just his towel and his hair all wet and he was looking hot as hell and looking pretty shocked too.

"Ho-how are you he-here?" He asked.

"I wanted to ask the same thing but I think I already know the answer." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Hi, nice to meet you, I am your Stepbrother, Derek." I said.

He was looking really shocked.

After some time when we came back to our senses, Alex asked -

"Why did you leave that day? And where were you for the past one week?" He asked while half-crying.

I felt extremely bad.

"Actually, I needed some time and I was shocked that day so I just left that day and then went on a trip with my mom." I said while looking at him.

"It's ok, I understand. So, what do you plan to do now?" He asked.

I just couldn't think of anything since I saw him after a week now and he was only in his towel right now, so I just pecked his lips.

Alex's POV ~

"I take that as a yes, then." I said while looking at Derek right in his eyes.

"No, I didn't me--" Even before he could complete, I just smashed my lips on his and decided to complete what I couldn't that day.

Derek's POV ~

We were kissing really roughly and Alex unbottoned my shirt and I could see that there's no stopping him today. But then also I tried.

"We aren't supposed to do this. We are stepbrothers, for gods sakes." I mumbled while breathing heavily.

"That is more of a reason why we should do it." Alex said while placing kisses all over my neck and trying to place a hickey on my neck.

"Don't stop me today. I just want you so bad." Alex said while hovering over my half-naked body.

He started kissing me all over my torso and he placed several hickeys all over my body.

I also gave him a lot of hickeys and then I removed his towel and he was big.

Without a second thought, I just took his member in my mouth and he started moaning and then he did the same thing and we were a moaning mess by now.

Alex's POV ~

As I saw his member, I could only think of fucking him all night and making out like this until I pass out.

"FUCK!! You are so hot, Alex." Derek groaned.

And I just groaned louder and louder because now he took control over me.

"Faster--" All I could say at that time.

Derek's POV ~

I was crawling in between his legs.

I sucked his member and both of us were moaning like there's no tomorrow.

We both were getting tired but we wanted more.

Alex's POV ~

Then I flipped him over and hovered over his body and started licking his member just to tease him. I gave him hickeys all over his torso by now.

"FUCK ME ALEX. MORE, PLEASE~" He wanted it badly.

I did as he told me.

"Ahh~" I could only hear his moans now.

Then, I flipped him over and now he was lying on his stomach.

I kissed the back of his neck and then, I crawled down.

I squeezed his ass and he was panting by now.

"Alex, babe~"

I continued fucking him more and he just moaned.

Then, we both reached our climax.

And after we were all done, we just slept side by side, in each other's arms.

"I love you." We said it, together.

__________________________________

Thanks for reading!!!
I suppose you liked it.

Q: Heels or sneakers - What do you prefer?

A: I prefer simple, so I like sneakers way better than heels.

Comment your choice.

Please, vote, comment and share it.