Part 4

It's been a while since I've seen him He thinks as he do my work on my computer. He is sitting in a cafe. It is a new one that opened a week ago. It's become popular between the townsfolk. And personally, it's his new favourite place to go. He can have breakfast while working.
The waitress comes to him. She's his friend. They usually talk a lot when she's on break.
"Hey," she says.
"Hey," He greet her.
"You look deep in thought," she says, staring deep into his eyes.
"Yeah," He says, "Just the whole incident form a while back. I mean- how could he do something like that?"
"Come on!" She says, "relax!"
"Ok," He says, "but it won't be easy having to plan and make my music."
She giggles.
He's am a small artist. He don't have much fans but if someone named a song of mine they'd all recognise the name of it but not the artist. Its like Montero by lil nas x. Or astronaut in the ocean and it's only a matter of time until he get famous. And he's kinda stressing. He don't know if he'll be able to cope with making music regularly for my fans. He's not being self confident. The more music you make, the more you expand. He's heard artists get death threats, get cancelled and more. Mostly because of their own actions but some were falsely accused. He don't want to be like them. He just wish my community were a friendly bunch.
"All life is love and war and one comes before the other," he says out loud after thinking, "You just have to chose which..."
"I'm guessing it's a thought," She sighs.
"Sorry," he says, "Just quoting my brother."
"It's on the house," she says as she gets up.
"Thanks," he says while I give her 10 dollars, "for your generosity."
She does a twirl then bows ,"Thank you,"
He continues to do my work. He thinks about my brother for a while. I miss him. I'm pretty sure he would've committed sU!s!d€ even if he did live. We were treated like shit. I think he was most impacted on it too. Poor Henry. He didn't deserve it. Good thing dads dead. That motherfucker can suck my dick in the flames of heck. My question is:
Why did he kill that guy? He was never a murderer. He wasn't even professional! Was he drunk? Maybe I should start to investigate this in my free time...