Part 12

"They're cute!" She says, when the two teens leave the shop.
"They are clearly just friends," Josh says.
"But they look so cute together!" She smiles, "the way the look at each other, the awkwardness."
"They are just harmless teens!"
"They're kinda like us two!"
"What happened in there stays it there,"
"It was fun!"
"I know but-"
"Let's do it again sometime!"
"Sure," josh laughs. I'm going home now bye."
"Bye!"
They kiss each other on the cheek as a goodbye and josh leaves.

Dave sat on the couch, several pizza boxes lying about. He looks around, and switched tv stations. Outside he hears the words "we're going to meet eteled!" Over and over again.
Dave opens the window.
"Shut it, will you!!" Dave shouts at them so loudly that one of the teens jumps and falls. The other just watched her fall.
"Oi you shut up old man!" The teen shouts back.
"We all love a protective boyfriend!" Dave says before shutting the window

2 minutes later
"This is unnecessary!" Dave hears the teen shout again.
"Yes it is! That old decaying piece of shit!" the other one shouts, presumably the male.
Then there was a knock on his door.
Dave gets up very annoyed. He walks towards the door angrily. He opens it to see the teen.
"Listen here you big cunt," the teen says, "how dare you be so annoying and rude to me and have the AUDACITY to call us a couple!
"Kyle! Shut up!" Sam pleaded
"No I'm not finished,"(go off Kyle) Kyle says, not giving a fuck, "And you are here decaying as if you can say a fucking word! Well news flash you can't!" Kyle then grabs Sam and drags her away.
(More like news flash there's a big storm coming)
"Who the hell does that kid think he is?" Dave says.
"I AM DAVE-ANDREW ALEX MORRIS THE SECOND!" He shouts after them. At this rate he was shouting random names to make him look cool.
The teens look back.
The female runs back to Dave, the other making a gesture of frustration and following.
"Did you say Morris???"