Part 8

Eteled blinks then blushes red. He thinks about what Austin had said. He goes even more redder. He shook it off and decided to code again. He gets sidetracked and is sorting the uno cards in colour order. As he orders, he thinks of his life. His mum, brother, cat. Himself. He never considered himself to be cute although his mother said that to him. She said the same to his brother too so he thought nothing of it.
He thought for a long time. He glanced at the uno cards for 2 seconds. Then went back to coding.

Austin walked into the room. Eteled was on the floor, sleeping. Austin smirks and picks eteled up and carries him to "bed". He chuckles to himself as he looks Henry up and down. He kisses his forehead and both his cheeks. Surprisingly, eteled didn't wake up as he was a light sleeper. Austin just stares at eteled for a minute or two before snapping to reality. He turns to leave but just as he leaves he looks at the cards. They are stained with a brown like liquid. 3-5 of them. As he looks closer he realises that the cards are cover with blood. He turns to eteled then uneasily walks out. He goes to his own bed to think about what he saw but he could only think of eteleds smile and laugh. Could I Austin thinks could I be in love with eteled?