Part1: Begin

"I can't take it anymore
Because you are crying
I want to cry in your place
Although I can't"- Begin

"Wounds may heal but it can make a scare forever, especially when it is unforgettable"

It started to rain, she just stood near to window as a referee to finalize the winner of drops run through the glass. The sky was dark and clouded as her mind. It seems both were expecting a rainbow and a clear sky after this.

"Are you still here, you did not go"?

She turned back; it was JK. She ran into him, he cutely hugged her.

"What's up man, how was your trip, oh by the way, no I did not go

"What's up man, how was your trip, oh by the way, no I did not go.. someday I have to move on, right". She replied.

"What happened, are you okay" JK asked.

"Yes man, I am perfectly alright, I decided to move on, I want to reduce my burden" she smiled.

"Okay Ms. Serene Dione, good decision, I am with you always because you are my best friend, by the way, I brought you a gift my dear fairy" and JK gave a gift-wrapped box to Serene.

"Oh, no, what is it now my bunny", she opened it. It was a book "THE DESTINY OF A FAIRY" by Christine Grey. She looked at him and smiled "wow, from where did you get this".

"I know you are a bookworm, IU  (JK's Fiancé) suggested me to buy this one for you

"I know you are a bookworm, IU (JK's Fiancé) suggested me to buy this one for you. I heard it's one of the best-selling books by famous author- CG, and you know the exciting thing I met CG in New York, she was there for the exhibition" JKsaid.

Serene laughed and said, "I should believe this, right".

With an embarrassed smile, he said "not really but I wish". They laughed together and slowly left the office.

*********

On the way to the coffee shop, she said "hey, I am going to take my vacation in September for four month and this time I am going to travel to some of the places and sorry I am going alone"

"Four months!! Are you mad? and why you are not taking me" he asked.

She smiled and pat his shoulder and said "you have to spend time with your fiancé, make some memories each other, don't cling to me always"

"Okey fairy, whatever you wish".

Later, he dropped her at home. They live nearby houses in Seattle, a beautiful city in the US.

Her bags were already packed long before because it is a planned trip for her soul. She needed a break from everything even though she looks normal. She wanted to clear up her mind from emotional hauntings, mental stress and work pressure. She contacted her travel agency to clarify everything is ready for the travel. She is travelling to Switzerland, her dream place.

"DOES THIS TRIP GONNA CHANGE HER DESTINY"?

*****
Characters;
Serene Dione: the heroine of this story. She is a software engineer and team manager at Microsoft in Seattle. She is one of the kind and beautiful soul, the 28-year-old looks fair and 5'6 feet tall. She got a lean body with black-burgundy medium-length hair with bangs. Her brown eyes and cuteness always attracted people and that gives a perfect look for personality. Her fairy long fingers always hide her smile.

She is an orphan; she doesn't know where she was born. Her foster parents William and Kate adopted her when she was 1 year old. They were her world, they raised her as their own child, gave her whatever she wants, moreover they made her the best human being. They are from a rich family and their immense work with NGOs to help the poor kids and people around the world was priceless. Six years back in a car accident they both died and left her alone. That made her life miserable, she became introverted and social phobic, but she is doing well now.

The top-secret of her life is: she is the author of 6 best-selling books including "THE DESTINY OF A FAIRY" yes, she is the unknown author- Christine Grey. She is a mysterious author because she doesn't want to reveal herself to the world. She uses all this money for charity, the best part she learned from her parents.

JK (Jeon Kris):  he is Serene's best friend, a family moreover a possessive brother

JK (Jeon Kris): he is Serene's best friend, a family moreover a possessive brother. Their friendship is priceless. He became her strong pillar after her parents' death. He also works with Serene. The 30 years old well professional and muscular. The 6'2 feet guy is a music addict. He knows songs in every language. He always finds time to enjoy music but Serene is bit introverted and she likes to read books all the time.

 He always finds time to enjoy music but Serene is bit introverted and she likes to read books all the time

IU (Iris Uliana): she is JK's fiancé, a businesswoman. The 26 years old holds a modelling company. She is also well connected with the other two but hardly gets time to be together with them.

 She is also well connected with the other two but hardly gets time to be together with them

****

Will be continued....