Part 2- BE

"Let's go, let me fly to my room
Look below and zoom anywhere
Come out now, let me fly to my
Get me outta my blues
And now I'm feelin' brand new" - Be

**BE: Jimin, Jhope, Jin, Suga and V are belonging to a boy band called BE. They are well known Korean singers. They are not only singers but also professional dancers. They cured many people with their music who were struggling with mental breakdowns.  They know each other for 10 years and they are like a family. Kim- Namjoon is their CEO of their company. He is like a father to them, so caring and lovable. He is also a singer and sometimes he goes with them to perform. They have a unique personality that connects them with their fans- Army.

The sun embraced his face, he chafed his eyes and slowly opened his eyes.

"Jimin wake up, it's already 11 am get up now. Don't forget we have a meeting at 2 pm" it was Jhope, he clings to Jimin and pampered him.

"I am up hyung, going to brush my teeth" he replied.

Jhope left the room, Jimin sat for a minute and engaged in a deep thought, "nothing has changed for 600 years, but now I feel like something is going to happen. What is it? Why I am so concerned? I don't know. Is she born?!!!!. If so, I just wanna see her, at least once. I miss her". The mountain spirit could not control his tears, he filled his eyes.

***Jimin is a mountain spirit who is 630 years old. He has supernatural powers. He can travel to his kingdom, that known as "Island of Hades". in ancient times it was in Korea but currently it is situated in Switzerland. He can travel to his kingdom anytime without noticing by anyone. One day in Hades is equal to 1 hour in Korea. He is still looking after that land. It is not human habituated because of the issue happened in 600 years back. Literally says, he didn't allow any human to stay in that land. It's a natural forest, once in a while it gets some tourist, but Jimin watch them carefully because he can understand each person from their appearance. Last, nobody in earth knows he has these powers. He is really mystical.

He got up from bed, brushed and headed to kitchen. Suga was in the kitchen preparing lunch. "Hyung, I need a coffee" Jimin said.

 "Hyung, I need a coffee" Jimin said