♡𝙕𝙚𝙧𝙤

‧˚₊⊹♡₊˚ෆ❜꒰₊˚ y/n Brown's pov

There's a lot of things people don't tell you about high school. When I was young, all I watched was the DVDs in my mom's room. Most of them I couldn't even touch, but I loved Clueless. Did it make me personalize my entire personality off of Cher? Maybe, but I love who I am.

Oh, I didn't even explain who I am! I'm y/n Brown. I'm seventeen and an almost senior at Yuuei High School. I live with my Mom, stepdad, and his daughter in Bay Shore, New York. I've only lived here for about four years, but it's better than Arkansas. Like, who even lives there?

My mama, Tyana, really loved Anderson, my stepdad. I don't know how she found him, but what I did know was he was rich. I think he thought spoiling me was what he needed to do for me to like him, but if Mama liked him so did I. Anyone was better than my real daddy.

One "downside" is having a sister though. When I met Ra'Viviah, I was 14 and she was 11. We got along great till she turned 13 and thought she was such a big girl. She claims she all big and bad, but she uses my popularity for her own gain. Like, build your own credit ma'am.

I love her, but she's a lot to handle. I would die if I didn't have my best friends. Mina was the first friend I made when I moved. She and her dads came to our summer cookout, and it was an instant connection. She complained about getting braces, and I made her eat as much junk food she could before she got them.

We didn't meet Katsuki until our second semester of freshman year. He's a year older than us but was a wonderful tutor for Mina. He's always looked out for us like he was our big brother. We sobbed like babies when he graduated, but we're excited for him to go to college.

Even though he's going to college an hour away in Manhattan, we promised to call him once a week. We go back to school in two weeks, and he starts the week after us. I've planned out everything I want to do my senior year, in no particular order.

𝔂/𝓷'𝓼 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓸𝓻 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽

#1 𝓑𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽 ⌗
#2 𝓖𝓮𝓽 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓮 ⌗
#3 𝓡𝓾𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 ⌗
#4 𝓣𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓪 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓸 𝓫𝓸𝔁 𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓭𝓼 ⌗
#5 𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓶𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 ⌗
#6 𝓐𝓼𝓴 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾. 𝓜𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮. 𝓦𝓮'𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓮𝓮. 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓮'𝓼 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓹 ⌗

The last one is definitely a workshop. Izuku is a boy in my class, and oh man is he something. He's a 6'2" football player, but he wasn't the asshole type. He was kind to everyone, only getting angry on the field. He's the true definition of a gentle giant.

Now, he didn't come to Yuuei till Sophmore year. We talked, but I didn't realize I really liked him till last year at his Christmas party. It showed me how kind and sweet he really was. I thought I was nice, but he was a bag of sugar. I liked him, wanted him, but we needed a better friendship first.

At this point, it's now or never. I can't be scared to ask out a guy. Even if I get rejected, I'd rather know the answer than wonder guessing what if. It's senior season, and it's time for y/n Brown to step up and show out.