♡𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

‧˚₊⊹♡₊˚ෆ❜꒰₊˚ y/n Brown's pov

Going to parties was always something fun I enjoyed. Mina was always way more hyped than I am, but I still knew how to turn up. I had finished my makeup in the car and fixed everything so I was happy to be looking cute.

"You ready to go get fucked up?" "Girl you know he don't bring alcohol to his parties." "Bitch I know, it was just a figure of speech." I smacked my lips and got out of the car, hearing the loud music muffled through the house's walls.

We both walked in, the lights dim with some pop of color seeping through. People were either dancing or talking, and it was really chill. One thing about  Izuku's parties was that they were always cool. No drama, no crazy shit.

We went into the kitchen and got snacks, all I got was pretzels, and we went to the living room. I didn't really see anyone familiar, but when I turned to look for Mina the hoe was gone.

"Fuckin slut..." I mumbled before walking around like a lost damn puppy. I would throw around the occasional hey but that was it. I had to get comfortable before I really got into the mix.

"Well if it isn't the lady herself." I turn around and see Izuku, dressed real fuckin fine, standing behind me. "Hey Zu," I smiled real nice and gave him a quick hug. "Happy you could make it." "Of course, I gotta celebrate the start of senior year right."

He laughed, and the nigga had in this cute ass grill that made his teeth look real nice. It was weird how he made me feel. Like my heart did little skips and I couldn't help but smile every time we talked. I really fucking liked him, but I never wanted him to feel awkward around me.

So, I kept conversations cool and sweet. Nun too much that would make me slip up and say sum shit I didn't want to tell. While we were talking I looked over and noticed someone. "Isn't that Mineta? Ain't he a junior?"

Izuku turned around and groaned loudly. "Aight who the hell let underclassmen into the party?!" He walked away, and I rolled on the balls of my feet before going over to the dance floor. It was a mix of a ton of soon-to-be seniors just vibing to the Kendrick playing through the speakers.

I was just moving my body, swaying to the beat and hyping up the other girls dancing cus I support my local women. Then some funk-ass song ain't nobody know came on, and me being the type of person I am yelled at the DJ to change that shit. 

Some Megan came on, and girls was shakin ass in all directions. Now, I'm skinny. I ain't got much ass, but I know how to move it. I'm just dancing to dance, I like to have fun. Girls was hyping me up and I did the same for them. I had to shoo sum fuck nigga away cus you ain't dancing up all on me.

I eventually got thirsty and made my way over to the kitchen. I had to move past some niggas kissing but I made it to the cooler and pulled out some water. I'm not a fan of juice or pop.

I was about to back to the dance floor until I looked over and saw Izuku talking to sum girl. He wasn't even talking, she was the one flappin her lips while he just stood there. He was clearly not into her, his body language showed it, but she kept talking.

So I walked over and stood next to her. "Hey girlie, love the shoes, I saw some girl over there with the same ones." She instantly got salty and tried to find the girl. It wasn't a lie, I did see those shoes like ten minutes ago.

"Damn, I asked her to pass the chips and she start talkin bout how much she love football or sum." I laughed before taking a sip of my water. "Hey... You in prob and stat this year?" "College calc, I'm tryna get some college credit."

He laughed a lil bit before looking at me. "You a lil nerd, but I'm shit at math. If ya free, I'd really be down for sum tutoring." Aww, he's bad at math. That's cute, but I know he cares about his grades cus he plays football.

So yeah, I agreed to help him.