♡𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

‧˚₊⊹♡₊˚ෆ❜꒰₊˚ y/n Brown's pov

The past two weeks have been good for me. School was going well, and my tutor buddy was doing better than I thought. He did have a test coming up, so instead of hanging out with his friends, he’s sitting at my dining room table on a Friday afternoon doing Prob and Stat study sets.

“Classical probability?” “Used when each outcome in a sample space is equally likely to occur.” “Complement of an Event?” “The set of all outcomes in a sample space that are not included in event E. P(E').” “Fundamental counting principle?” “If one event can occur in "m" ways and a second event can occur in "n" ways the number of ways the two events can occur in sequence is m x n.”

Quizlet was so clutch, and he was doing good with his terms. I liked tutoring because it was something new, and it made me happy knowing he was getting better at it. “Okay, break time.” He said while putting his pencil down and picking up his phone.

“Excuse me, sir, who said it was break time? My timer has not gone off yet.” “y/n I appreciate you but my brain will melt if I don't look away from this shit.” I sighed but let him have his lil break since he was doing so well. While he was doing that I could work on my speech. I had to submit a video for why I should be president and it would be sent to our administrators for approval, then to the rest of the class for them to vote. Whoever wins will start at the beginning of September so they can start planning homecoming. The loser also has to be vice president, and I’ll be damned if I let that nigga beat me.

“y/n I’m hungry, can we get Wendy’s?” Viv came into the room, and the eye rubbing told me that she was just asleep. “Do I gotta pay?” “Nah, I just got my allowance. I just don’t wanna pay doordash fees.” “Aight, get my keys from my room and put some shoes on.” She was moving in slow motion, but she was getting it done. “You want some Wendy’s?” I asked Izuku, who was still on his phone. “Shit I’ll eat. Plus it would be weird if I just sat in yo house alone.” “Oh, you were coming regardless.” I heard Viv coming down the steps, and we both got up and we all walked out to my car.

I’m a girly who loves to drive, it’s calming a bit. Even if Wendy’s was six minutes away I still enjoyed the drive. Viv rolled down her window to order, and Izuku leaned over to say his. I don’t think he realized, but when he leaned over he put his hand on my thigh and I almost exploded. I also got him to get me a six-piece nugget and pink lemonade, and he paid for all our food because he said it was the gentlemanly thing to do. 

“Thanks bro,” Viv said when he passed her bag. “Yeah, thanks tink,” I added while poking his cheek. “Yall it was like $15, it ain’t nun.” When we all got back to the house I saw our parent's car in the driveway, which I hated because one of them was definitely going to ask me to move my car because they gotta leave. Viv got out of the car quick as hell, probably cause she was hungry and I don’t like people eating in my car. “You doing sum tomorrow?” The question caught me off guard a lil bit, but I shook my head no.

“You tryna hang?” I was trying so hard not to smile or scream, but I gave him a lil smirk. “What you tryna do?” “Don’t worry bout it, just answer.” I rolled my eyes and laughed cus he was such a light skin ass nigga. “Aight nigga we’ll hang, just let me know.” We were just staring at each other, and I was lost in his eyes until I heard a knock on my window. I looked over and Anderson was staring at our asses. 

I rolled down the window and smiled at him. “Yes, Daddy?” “You got about a minute left in this car before I make your sister come sit with y'all.” “Dang I can’t sit with my friend?” “Not alone with no supervision you can’t. See you soon babycakes.” He pinched my cheek before walking back into the house. “Sorry bout that, you know dads with their daughters.” “Nah it’s cool, I think it’s sweet.”

We grabbed our food and went into the house, my mom sitting on the couch with Viv. “Yall ain't think we would be hungry too?” “Sorry Mommy.” I sat next to her and gave her a nugget and Viv gave her some fries. “See we love you so much we’re willing to share.” “Don’t you love it?” We started hugging her and making kissy noises. “Don’t let them fool you Izuku, they don’t love me forreal.” We both smacked our lips and got up because here she goes talking like we all hate her or sum.

“You staying for dinner kid? We’re having salmon, requested by Ra’Viviah.” Anderson asked Izuku, already in his kiss the cook apron. “Sure, if that’s not a problem.” “Of course not! If it gives him the chance to cook more he’s going to take it. I feel like that man loves the kitchen more than me.” One thing about my mama she gon talk her shit a lil bit.

“I thought you were a vegetarian?” “I am, but I have low iron and my doctor said I have to eat meat at least once a week. I chose fish because real meat would probably make me sick.” Now Viv and Izuku are yapping about their dietary restrictions, which is kinda cute I guess. I like that he's spending time with my family, but I can't wait for it to be just us tomorrow.