The Graveyard

I was hanging there in the statue, standing on my tip toes trying not to fall. I watched carefully as I saw the Dark Lord form before my eyes. He was back. I stared at the man as I saw how beautiful and handsome, he was. He started walking towards me, and I couldn't help but stare into the crimson red eyes before me. He stopped in front of me and gently grabbed my chin, raising my head to look at him. He stared at me with what looked like admiration, but I thought my mind was just playing tricks on me. He has wanted to kill me since I was born. So, why isn't he doing anything to me, and why is he being gentle?

He leaned in and whispered into my ear, "You look beautiful tonight". I looked at him in wonder. Why would he say that? We are enemies. We don't even know each other. The most we know about each other is that I am the only person to survive the killing curse, and he is the Dark Lord who has been trying to kill me and take over the wizarding world for years.

"What do you want with me Tom?" I said as I looked at him. He started chuckling as he pulled away from me and turned the other direction.

"Oh Harry, I want you to join me." He said as he turned back towards me, standing about 10 feet from the statue. "I want you to become a deatheater."

"I would never take orders from you." I replied now staring him right in the eyes.

"Oh Harry, who ever said you would be below me? No no, I want you to be beside me." Tom said looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"Why would you want me to rule beside you? You have been trying to kill me for years." I said looking at him in disbelief.

"Harry, I haven't been trying to kill you, Albus Dumbledore has. He wants to let the muggles into the wizarding world and let them take over. Ruin our agent ways."

"How can I trust you?"

"I was friends with your parents. I protected you from Dumbledore for as long as I could.  Then one day when I wasn't there, he killed Lily and James, and tried to kill you. He then told everyone that I killed them. I was known as the dark lord for killing muggle borns, but I never killed any half-bloods or full bloods. I never even killed people who stood in my way of muggle borns." Tom said looking at me with tears in his eyes now. I believed him though.

"I believe you. And I except your offer. On one condition." I said looking at him in the eyes now. He looked at me and nodded his head, telling me to continue with my condition. "Whoever I want dead, is dead, and whoever I want alive, stays alive."

Tom smirked at me as he used his wand to release me from the statue. "Of course, Harry. You are my soulmate after all." I froze as Tom said that. His soulmate...?