The Lady's True Self

**Tom's POV**

I woke up with a small body between my arms. I looked down expecting the average sized boy with short messy black hair and sharp facial features. Instead, I saw a small boy (maybe girl?) with long curly hair, almost like Bellatrix's, soft facial features, rosy, red lips, and long eyelashes. I then saw the famous scar above his right eye. Then, catching me by surprise, I heard a groan and saw emerald, green eyes look up at me. "Morning Tom" I heard come from the small boy in my arms. I was speechless by this change, and Harry seemed to notice from my wide eyes. "Tom, what's wrong? Did something happen?"

"You look different my love." I said now back to my senses. At that, the boy leaped out of bed, grabbed his glasses, and ran to the mirror in the corner of our bedroom.

"No! No! No! This cannot be happening!" Said my soulmate as he looked at himself. Now that he was up, I could tell that his curly black hair reached right beneath his now round ass, and that his body had more curves.

As I looked over the boy something clicked. His magic felt stronger. I then realized that he had been using a lot of his magic for a glamour. "Harry, my love. Why did you use a glamour? And why did you not tell me about it?" I asked the boy as I wrapped my arms around his waist, placing my chin on his shoulder.

"I used it because I liked my look, but most people wouldn't like their 'savior' to look like a girl. So, I used a glamour to keep up a similar look to when I was younger. I started using it right after I found out I was a wizard. The only one who knows that I look like this is Hagrid." He replied as he turned and put his arms around my neck.

"And how did you figure out how to use a glamour in 2 days?" I asked, my arms tightly around his waist.

"Well, I love to read, so when I figured out, I could use a glamour, I learned it immediately."

"You sure Alastor put you in the right house?" I asked, imagining him as a Ravenclaw.

"Nope. I was meant to be in Slytherin." At this I looked at Harry with wide eyes.

"Why are you in Gryffindor then?"

"My first interaction with Malfoy Jr. wasn't amazing, and Ronald, that disgusting Weasley, told me that most wizards in Slytherin turned out dark. I mean, I always knew I was dark, but I decided a 'dark house' would not be good for the 'savior' of a 'light' side." This dark prodigy in my arms kept surprising me. I mean, a Slytherin disguised as a Gryffindor, what better way to win a war.

"Well, why don't we get ready and head down for breakfast?" I asked him. He nodded and I placed a quick kiss on his lips, leaving us both smiling until breakfast.

Nobody was downstairs once we got there, so we decided to use this opportunity to talk. After a few moments talking turned into flirty jokes, and then making out. We then heard something hit the floor, and it was the wand of Severus Potter. "Father, we just got to making out." Came the annoyed voice of Harry Lestrange-Potter.

Once everyone arrived, we explained the glamour, and ate our breakfast. Afterwards, we got to planning an attack to introduce my new love. So, we decided that we would attack a small village sometime this next week.

________________________________________________________________________________

We have been planning this for 4 days, and we were finally standing in a small village of muggles. Soon, houses were burning, muggles were screaming, and death eaters all around us were laughing. Then we heard the Order of the Pheonix apparating. After a few moments we were outnumbered, all of the death eaters retreating. I tried to grab Chaos, but he walked towards the ministry, easily blocking spells without any incantations. Then, a laugh was heard. A wicked, cruel, soul piercing laugh, filled the air. Everyone went quiet as Chaos laughed. "Oh, you poor souls. I almost, and I mean it, feel sorry for you all. Not even being warned." Everyone looked at Chaos in confusion. Then I saw Hermione Granger and the Weasley Twins grinning.

Next thing we knew spells were flying towards the Order almost as quick as lighting. Within seconds, five or six of the opposing team were on the ground, either dead, or on their death bed. After only moments, all of the Order except one auror was down. "Kingsley Shacklebolt. I want you to tell that old git, Dumbledore, that he stands no chance against the dark side. Tell the rest of the order members that they have a chance to leave. Tell them that if they leave, they can live. However, if they stay, then they have no chance of survival." Chaos said. Everyone except for me, Granger, and the Weasley Twins looked horrified. Kingsley nodded and then quickly apparated away.

A.N.

I apologize greatly for the long wait. In return, I gave a bit longer of a chapter. Have a good day or night, and I will try updating more regularly.