The Message

**Kingsley's POV*

The girl had deflected every spell so quickly. I then heard the voice speak. It wasn't the sound of a girl, but of a boy. "Oh, you poor souls. I almost, and I mean it, feel sorry for you all. Not even being warned." By the time I had processed everything I saw 6 aurors on the ground. 2 of the aurors were still breathing, but the other 4 were not.  I looked horrified as I watched all of the other aurors and OOTP (Order of The Pheonix) members hit the ground. I was the last one. 

Then the cruciatos curse was thrown at me. The spell had ended as soon as it hit me, but it was strong enough to put me in lots of pain. The boy had then walked up to me and grabbed my collar, forcing me to look at him. He was wearing a hood and a mask, and his curly black hair hung on both sides of his face. I would have thought he was Bellatrix, but she was with the rest of the Death Eaters. "Kingsley Shacklebolt. I want you to tell that old git, Dumbledore, that he stands no chance against the dark side. Tell the rest of the order members that they have a chance to leave. Tell them that if they leave, they can live. However, if they stay, then they have no chance of survival." At this I was terrified. He then threw me back down, and turned away. "Go" was all that was heard from the boy. I quickly obeyed.

I apparated to 12 Grimmauld place. I landed in the living room, and everyone rushed to my side. By the time I got over the nausea from the apparation, Dumbledore was by my side. "Kingsley, what happened? Where are the others?" I looked at Dumbledore, his eyes twinkling brightly. He brought me comfort. I then snapepd out of my trance and responded.

"Their.. D.. Dead.." I muttered out, much weaker than I thought I had been. Everyone ghasped and cried out.

"How? There were 30 aurors and OTP members out there together! The death eaters can barely take down 20!" Said the motherly voice of Molly Weasley.

"Th-They took down about 8 of our p-people, but then retreated. The dark l-lord was with them, b-but so was a-another person. I h-hadn't noticed him at f-first, but as the d-death eaters were retreating, w-we heard a w-wicked l-laugh. I-It was the m-most cruel l-laugh we had ever h-heard.." I shivered, images of the small battle flashing in my head quickly.

"Okay. But, you said they were retreating. What changed?" Asked Dumbledore, still by my side.

"The b-boy. He t-took out six of our p-people in seconds, th-then the r-rest. He then s-said to g-give you this m-message. 'I-I want you to t-tell that old git, D-Dumbledore, th-that he stands n-no ch-chance against the d-dark s-side. T-tell the r-rest of the o-order members th-that they have a ch-chance to l-leave. T-Tell them th-that i-if they l-leave, th-they c-can live. H-However, if th-they s-stay, then th-they have n-no chance of s-survival.' Th-Then he t-told me to g-go and so I d-did."

Everyone looked horrified. Dumbledore then nodded and spoke. "I do not have total faith we will win this war, but I will not give up hope. But, since you all have the chance to leave and save yourselves and your families, you can leave, and will not be shamed for it." At that, people hesitated and then started apparating away. We went from 100 aurors and 50 OTP members to 58 aurors and 13 OTP members. I was horrified.

________________________________________________________________________________

It has been a week since that occurance. I have almost fully healed. Since I have been in the hospital with full watch since the incident, I could finally sneak off to my lover. Or more of, my lover sneak off to me. I heard the door open to see my love, Molly Weasley. The reason we were being sneaky about it is because she can't lose Arthur's trust. Right now Arthur, Bill, Charlie, and Percy are all helping us. We are afraid of losing all of them if they found out that me and Molly were together though.

"Hello love." I said as she came over and laid in the bed with me. I had turned over, and started kissing her when we heard the door open. Standing there was Arthur. He was shocked and heart broken. He had tears running down his face. At that, he ran out the door and found his 3 sons.

I ran after him, and saw Bill, Charlie, and Percy all packing their bags. Arthur had already packed and ran back to his sons. Then, without warning, they all apparated away.

**No one's POV**

They didn't have an exact location. Just, somewhere they would be safe. They all then looked to see a large mansion standing in front of them. They all walked to the door together. The door was then opened by no other than Fred and George Weasley. The twins looked horrified at the angry expressions on all of their older brother's faces, and the tear-stained face of their father. Not knowing what to do, they let their family into the mansion, and led them to the living area. Before stepping into the living area, George said, "Chaos, put on your mask please. There are some people here, and I don't quite know if we can trust them with your identity."

The twins waited until they heard a distorted 'Enter' and walked in. Everyone was shocked at the sight of the other 4 Weasleys, as the 4 Weasleys were shocked at the sight of so many death eaters in the same place as them and the twins. Chaos then leapt from the couch and ran, sending a levitation spell towards the eldest Weasley man. Arthur Weasley had fainted.

I am so sorry for not updating in a while! I have actually brain stormed so many ideas, but this one just happened. I had thought of the Kingsley POV, but the rest just seemed to appear out of thin air. I am hoping to get the next chapter out either Saturday, Sunday, or Monday. I am out of school Monday, so I am hoping that will help me out some. But, if I do update Saturday it will probably be later in the evening. BYEEE!!