ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟: 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝

Rosabelle's POV

When it was morning, we were getting ready for our new school. I'm nervous that we will get to make some friends. What if they don't want us to be friends with them...

When we were done we walked to the front door, where we see Kyle who was also at the door, ready to go.

Kyle was at the door and picked up the newspaper she tossed it to the corner and sighed. "Come on, Andy and Ro. We're late." Kyle sighed.

Before we can leave we heard Mrs. Simpson call us.

"Andy, Belle wait," Joanne stopped us before we looked at her and she walked towards us and kneed down. "You two don't forget your lunches." She gave us our lunches. "Egg salad for you Andy. And ham, and lettuce 🥬 for you Rose. 🌹" Joanne told us our lunches.

"Thank you." I smiled at her when I was holding my lunch.

We started walking with Kyle when she ruffled our hair.

"Mmm, yum." Kyle smiled.

We continued walking as we looked behind us to see if Chucky was going to get us as Andy hold my hand tightly so that we don't get hurt by him.

I'm really worried about how will Chucky be gone and hopefully forever.

Then Kyle gave us tips on how to make friends and not embarrass ourselves.

"Now, whatever you do, don't act nervous you two, okay? They'll smell some new kids a mile off. Just act as if you two belong." Kyle said as we were walking together to the school bus stop.

"Okay, Kyle." I nodded as I was holding my school lunch.

Then we keep looking behind us, as we had a feeling that Chucky was going to follow us and to hurt us.

Then Kyle looked behind us then looked at us.

"What are you two looking for?" Kyle asked us.

We looked away because we don't want to tell her about this.

"Nothing." Andy looked away.

"It's nothing important." I looked away too

Then Kyle was teasing us a little.

"Is it Chucky coming to get you two?" Kyle teased us a little. Then she was crossing her arms. "Andy, how did you manage to tie yourself up like that last night? Did your sister tie you?" Kyle's arms crossed, asks us.

We looked at her in shock how could she think that I would do something like that? I love my brother and I would never do that.

"Rosie didn't tie me up and I already told you," Andy said.

"Yeah," Kyle said.

Then we knew that she didn't believe us. She is just like everyone else, and when we told everyone the truth, they don't believe us at all.

"You see, Kyle? You're like everyone when we told them about him and they don't believe us at all." I frowned that she was like the others who didn't believe us.

"You're just like everybody else. You don't believe us either." Andy frowned too.

We sighed as we got on the bus and we see that they are talking, throwing paper at other kids.

When I felt a paper was thrown at me. I turned around grabbed the paper ball and spit on the palette ball and throw it into that kid's eye he was annoyed and disgusted by it and I smiled at it.

Then I see a bully shove my brother and I didn't like it at all. Then I saw Andy looking at him and he kept walking to the back.

I glared at him.