.21

September 30, 2021--1:31 am

Jay suddenly lifts his fist and punches Jungwon in the face

Niki immediately stands in between the two, making sure nothing else happens.

But Jungwon slightly pushes Niki out of the way, making sure he does not hurt the younger boy, and punches Jay square in the face, at least 2 times harder also (since Jungwon did Taekwando:)

But right after the punch Jungwon grabs Jays collar aggressively and pulls Jays face towards his own.

"Listen to my words very carefully." he said, blood dripping from his nose and his nuckles looking slightly swollen as he holds the older boy

while me and me and niki are just standing they're like🧍🏼‍♀️🧍🏼

"Don't come here ever again, or near her okay? She doesn't like you, so get that into your head." He said as he let go of the older boys collar.

But Jay was not effected a single bit by the younger boys words, he just smirked as he glanced between the 3 people that were standing on the opposite side of him.

"Oh, but she will soon, cause she's gonna be spending a lot of time around me, isn't that right Y/N?" he asked while everyones attention went the girl

"Hah, in your dreams" you replied while rolling your eyes

"Oh well I guess my dreams are finally coming true...." he said while smirking "Cause I called your parents on the way here and told them about you 'running off' and oh boy, they were not pleased to hear that you would do that on our first night of living together." He paused for a moment to look at their faces and then continued...

"So we decided that you are going to stop school for the moment, and you will come with me wherever I go, like for example, if i go to the Office, you have to go  with me. Oh and also... meet your new bodyguard." 

A guy with a nice build that was wearing a suit entered Jungwons house.

"My name is Jaehyun... and i'm going to be guarding you and making sure you don't leave you house when your not supposed to again

i look at him furiously, how could he tell my parents

little snitch......

Wait- 

Does this mean i'm not going to see Jungwon

oh NO NO NO

I was about to speak when my wrist was suddenly pulled by my Jaehyun, who pulled me out of the house not even letting me say goodbye, or to grab my stuff. And Jay followed out behind us.

I clenched my fists into balls in anger and tried to free myself from this guys grip, but he's too strong.

We reach Jay's car and he finally lets go of me, which now that i'm finally free, I try to make a run for it, back to Jungwon's house. 

But i'm abruptly stopped by Jay grabbing me, but not very harshly and bringing me to the car again, making me sit in the passenger seat.

He gets into the drivers side as the body guard is in a car behind us. 

We drive farther and farther until Jungwon's house is out of view.

I sigh trying to hold my tears in as I think

How long will it be until I see him again

Yet, I can always call him or text him....

But then I realize

I left my phone at his house..........

Thank you for reading

BTW EPEX'S NEW MV 'DO 4 ME' Comes out it 1 DAYYYY AND IM SUPER EXCITED

IT SOUNDS SOOO GOOD FROM THE TEASER

I CANT WAIITTTTT

anywayyyysss

lil question of the day:

What is your hobby?:

Mine is reading....but only if it is a really interesting book, if I get bored with a book though, I will literally give up reading it and find a new one.

_______________________________________

Word Count: 615

Date Published: October 25, 2021