.27

9 months later~

July 30th 2021---2:10 pm

Well, you can say, it's been a while. I've grown much closer to Jay in the past 9 months and me and Jungwon decided to stay friends. We still hang out too, every once in a while with the rest of the boys. But me and him are no longer "together". Or if you even want to call it that. When we were dating we only were able to talk through call's and Facetime. But my past with Jungwon  doesn't really matter right now.

And why you may ask.....

Today is the day of my wedding. The day where I will become Park Y/N, and mine and Jay's parents companies will combine, for Jay to run.

I walk up to the big full length mirror that was in my room, and stare at the silk dress that is on my body. The color is as white as milk, and it settled on the floor, covering my feet that were wearing a sparkly pair of white and silver high heels.

I hear the door open, which makes me turn my head to the door.

Then I hear a voice thats all too familiar from the other side of the door.

"Can I come in?" said the voice from behind the door that was open a crack

I smile before saying "Yes Jungwon, come in."

He fully opens the door and walks in. I look at him, fitted into a suit and tie that matches Jay's and the other 5 friends. He is the best man after all.

"Wow" he says looking at me "You look beautiful Y/N"

His words make me blush and I say back,

"And you look very handsome, but what's up?"

"Oh yeah" he says looking at his watch, "I was told to tell you the wedding is about to start."

"Ok, thank you" I say as he walks out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

I take a deep breath and walk out of my room. Standing next to my room is my father. When he notices me he looks at me and smiles, the wrinkles on his face standing out when he does so.

"You ready sweety" 

I take his hand and smile a little, starting to walk towards the doors, where everyone is waiting for me.

The doors open and I can hear the Piano music, playing through the large church room. At least 800 people are in here, and stand up and look at me and my father as we start to walk down the aisle.

I reach the spot right across from jay and my dad lets go of my hand and walks over to his seat.

The pastor says all of the things or whatever and then he ask's

"Do you Jay Park, take Lee Y/N to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health?"

Jay looks at me and smiles a little before saying 

"I do"

Then the pastor continues.

"And do you Lee Y/N take Jay Park to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health?"

The I freeze, my heart beating 10 times faster than before, this is the biggest question I will have to answer in my life, and all eyes are on me. My hands start to get sweaty as the seconds pass.

I look over at Jungwon who is standing behind Jay, intensely staring at me, but once are eyes meet he looks away to the floor.

I avert my attention back to Jay, who is looking at me in concern, for not answering the question. But I open my mouth stuttering a little when I say,

"I-I do"

"Well, by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

I feel Jays hand go around my waist as he pulls me closer to and our lips connect into a soft kiss, making everyone stand up, cheering and clapping for the newly wed.

________________

This story's gonna end soon😖

SORRY

But it's gonna take a big twist

So be ready 

Anywaysssssss......

lil question:

What is your current favorite song?:

Mine is Cyanide By Epex and also Chopstick by NiziU.

_________________________________________

Word count: 711

Date Published: November 11, 2021