.26

October 1st, 2020--10:16pm

We both get out of the car and head to the restaurant that Jay drove us to.

There were no other cars in the parking lot which makes me wonder if the restaurant is even open.

We walk up to the door and Jay opens it, holding it for me to walk in first. I faintly smile at him and walk in.

I walk up to the reservation stand, thinking jay is behind me, and the guy sitting behind it looks at me and rolls his eyes.

"Sorry lady, were closed, maybe read the sig-"

He stops midway in his sentence and looks to the other side of me, which Jay is now standing at.

"She's my Fiance, so treat her with respect, or else you will be fired in the snap of a finger." Jay said with a cold look on his face.

The worker immediately gets up and grabs two menu's

"My apologies sir, it won't happen again." 

The worker starts walking to the dinning area, which Jay starts to walk behind him too.

He grabs my hand and intertwines it with his, which I don't really like at first, but I just go with it.

We reach a table with 2 chairs across from each other and the waiter sets the menu's down, bowing before heading into the kitchen.

As I sit down, I look at Jay and ask him "How come he is so afraid of you?"

"My parents own this restaurant" he said casually, also sitting down, in the chair that was right across from mine.

While humming in response, I look down at the menu in front of me, deciding what I want to fill my empty stomach with.

Then I see exactly what I want. But the silence in this huge restaurant was broken when the dark haired boy across from me suddenly spoke.

"I think I know exactly what you're going to get." he said with a smirk forming on his face, the same smirk I used to see all the time when we were kids.

"Oh really," I said folding my menu back up "And what am I getting then."

"Hmmmm hold on" he said leaning back in his chair a little, "If i can guess what you're going to pick, you have to do one favor for me, and I can use it anytime and anywhere......,But if I don't get it, you can use the one favor."

"Seem's fair enough" I say while crossing my arms together across my chest. "But, there are like 100 different food choices, good luck picking just one that I would want."

"I'll take those chances" he said, Leaning closer to the table.

He stayed silent for a couple of seconds until he said 

"Chicken Parmesan."

 My eyes widen and I start "How did y-" but I stop myself mid-sentence, cover my mouth with the palm of my hand. My whole entire reaction very much gave away that he guess it right.

He raised his eyebrow while saying "How did I know?" 

"Y/N, do you not remember that we spent our childhood together, that was like the only thing you would eat."

While giggling a little i reply by saying, "How do you remember this stuff, that was forever ago."

He put his hand on top of mine, that was resting on the table and said.

"Who would want to forget anything about you?"

_______________________________________________

Hey everyone that you for reading, it is greatly appreciated :)

When I was writing this chapter it felt more like a jay fan fiction than a Jungwon one....

BUT DON'T WORRY 

Jungwon will be back soon 😉

Anywaysssssss

lil question of the day:

Do you like wearing jewlery or no jewlery?:

Personally, I wear jewlery all the time, I have a neckalace with a puzzle piece on it that I wear all the time , and I don't take it off, I also wear rings alot and have my ears pierced twice on ear ear.

___________________________

Word Count: 643

Date Published: November 7, 2021