.23

October 1st, 2020-- 9:00 am

I open the door to outside to only be met with the crisp autumn breeze, making me wish I had worn a more thicker jacket. But it was too late to change now, we are already walking to the car to head off to Jay's family company. 

_________________________________TimeSkip-9:45am________________________________

Me and Jay are currently in the car, driving in silence. Not like I want to talk to him anyways.

I start to get a little bored and go to reach for my phone but then I remember.... 

It's still at Jungwon's House... Great, just great.

   I hesitate at first but then speak,

  "Jay... do you think we can stop at Jungwon's house on the way here?"

   I bit my lip at the silence after I spoke.

    I could see him glance at me quickly before looking back to the road and saying.

     "Did I not make it clear that I don't want you near him?" he asked, annoyance hinted in his voice

I scoffed at his words and said,

"I just need my phone, because of your little temper tantrum yesterday, I left it there."

He sighed and turned the car around in defeat, going to Jungwon's house.

"But only to get your phone, that's it... Understand?" he said 

I nodded my head and smiled a little.

_________________________________Timeskip-10:05am_______________________________

We finally make it to Jungwon's house and Jay parks the car. He turns to look at me and I accidentally meet his eyes, making me immidiatley look away a little.

"Remember, were just here to get your phone okay? No funny business."

I nod my head and open the door to my side of the car, and he did the same, but right before he stepped on the gravel driveway his phone rang making him stop. He quickly glances at the caller ID before grabbing the phone.

He was about to answer the call but not before looking at Y/N and saying

"I have to take this call for work quickly, you can go grab your phone without me, but come back to the car right after."

I just nod and walk to the door of his house, and nock.

It takes a couple of seconds but the door opens, revealing Jungwon.

When he first see's me he looks confused, but then smiles.

"So, you escaped from Jay?" he said while leaning against the door frame.

"Not quite, i'm just here to get my phone....." he nods and I continue. "He literally is not letting me out of his sight, he's even taking me to the company with him."

"Oh, well at least i know why you weren't replying to any of my texts or call.." he says which made me laugh

"Well, we better grab your phone quickly before he comes and takes you again" he said walking into his house with me following behind.

he puts his hand in between some of the couch cushions until he digs out my phone.

"Here ya go." he said while walking over and handing it to me.

I thank him and was about to walk out the door when we quickly grabs my hand and pulls me into a hug, and I of course hug him back.

"Make sure you call me whenever you can okay?" he said but his voice is a little muffled due to the fact that my head is against his chest and it makes it hard for me to hear.

"Most definetly" I say.

As I was letting go of the hug, i suddenly hear a voice, a different voice.....

but the weird thing was, is that it was a girl voice.

"Wonnie, the ramen is all made," Said a girl with jet black hair and soft brown eyes, coming out of the kitchen.

I look at jungwon in confusion and back at the girl.

And it makes my heart shatter.....

maybe he doesn't really like me

Maybe I was a fool for thinking someone actually liked me.

I feel tears starting to for in my eyes, but I blink them away so he can't notice. 

I was about to walk out the door, but he grabbed my hand yet again, and turning me to face him, with a confused look on his face.

"Have fun with your girlfriend."

I say before yanking out of his grip and walking out the door to Jay's car, not even caring about the tears that were now falling from my cheeks.

Thank you for reading

Please vote and comment it is always appreciated

______________________________________________________

Lil question of the day;

What is your fav social media platform.

Mine is Twitter

_____________________________________________

Word Count: 738

Date Published: November 1, 2021