Thunder Clap & Lightning Roar

[A/N: Lumine challenges Sara and all chaos breaks loose. That is, until a certain divine priestess makes quite the entrance. Also for your guilty pleasure, have some Inuyasha battle music. Before we start here is a quick fact, Kokomi is one of my favorite characters and is on my main squad as my main healer. The others on my main team right now are Childe, Lumine(main and this isn't changing), and Thoma. I sadly don't have Xiao...*sad simp noises* but I'm saving for his rerun. <3 ]

.......................................................................

Since the storm over the island had been lifted it seemed to greatly help the morale of the resistance forces stationed here. It was easy to miss but Lumine had noticed the soldiers were smiling a little brighter and weren't dragging their feet or sighing as much. "Good. Then Xiao's efforts were worth it then the other day."she thought with a hum. But his injuries this time had been the worst she'd ever seen them in a long time. She glanced over to where said adeptus was lightly dozing after the pain and fatigue had caught up to him. a soft smile on her face as she got up from where she sat and grabbed the blanket off her cot and put it over him. Unlike the last few times it seemed he didn't sense her at all this time. As far as she knew only only herself and Zhongli could succeed in this feet.

Satisfied Xiao was getting that sleep he so desperately needed she went back to the small table where a stack of books Yae had given her. She could read and write in both Monstandt, Liyue, and was learning a tiny bit of Snezhnayan from Childe as well. But Inazuman was giving her issues. Thoma had been teaching her with Ayaka's help until the recent events. "Why does this have to be so difficult? It's not too different from Liyue...."she whispered as she heard the drape doors. "Hm? Who's there?" she called softly but smiled at seeing a familiar face.

"I'm sorry I wasn't intruding was I Lumine-san?"asked Teppei keeping his voice down after spotting Xiao was asleep. It had been odd to the ebony haired man that the last few days Xiao never slept. So seeing him asleep he did not want to approach or wake the adeptus. Especially after having witnessed Lumine bring him to camp injured. That one had freaked out poor Gorou and Teppei.

"Shh!"Lumine motioned for him to come in as she motioned for him to keep quiet as Paimon motioned at Xiao. "Paimon doesn't want him to wake up so keep voice down."

"No you're not interupting. I was practicing my Inazuman just now but I'm struggling with the kanji."Lumine admitted as her friend came over.

"Maybe I can help? What are you struggling with?"Teppei asked coming over to have a look. 

Xiao had in reality awoken the instant he had sensed Teppei coming to the tent but knowing the man was no threat just kept relaxing. Without them noticing on occasion he'd open an eye to steal a glance before closing it just to listen. Seemed Teppei was giving her some literature lessons. "No harm in learning new skills."he thought with a soft approving sigh. However at sensing somebody else his eyes shot open and on the alert. Before the stranger arrived the adeptus was now at Lumine's side startling poor Teppei and Paimon.

"Oh you're awake."greeted Lumine.

"Never mind me, we have company."Xiao pointed out as a soldier entered.

"We've been called to the front lines by General Gorou-sama! General Kojou Sara has reached our boundaries."panted the messenger.

That got their full attention as Lumine set her pen down and in a glimmer of starlight her belongs were back in her dimensional storage thanks to Paimon. No words had to be exchanged between Lumine and Xiao and Teppei. So with haste they hurried out of camp.

 So with haste they hurried out of camp