Tiny Sleepy Ninja

[A/N: Xiao and sleepy ninja tag team to steal documents to help Lumine? Yes please. Also I can't believe how close we are done with Inazuma's arc and will roll back over to Inazuma for some Moonchase! I just might get there before American Thanksgiving heck yes!!]

....................................................

The welcoming soft glow of the bioluminescence of Chinju Forest was always a sight to behold. The soft chirps of sparrows and the odd glow of an scattered stone lamps along the path towards the Kamisato Clan's estate. The odd tanuki scurried off in its usual mischief swishing its bushy raccoon like tail behind it. The chatter of squirrels and chipmunks as the hurried to stash away food for the coming winter as they dashed swerved through the undergrowth. The leaves on the trees once dark shades of indigo now in hues of dark violet and blues. 

Walking through the woods following the pinkette fox envoy priestess  were a celestial fairy, a dark haired adeptus with golden tiger-like eyes, and a petite blonde with some bandages wrapped around her upper arm and a few cuts and scrapes. The blonde otherwise appeared healthy and energetic as she usually did as her companions stay close, never straying far as they followed the priestess. "Slow down Lumine, you're going to trip like that. Paimon can't keep up!"squeaked the fairy.

"Oh hush, I've been cooped up inside which I hate mind you."chuckled Lumine as she swerved on her heel to face them and walk backwards briefly. A smile of amusement on her face bright as the stars made Xiao give a soft grin. Other then he recovery time it took for her after the ordeal in the factory she had come out of there relatively unharmed. Just a few cuts, bruises, and the injury to her left arm. The cut hadn't been serious but it did bother Lumine and was still a bit sore even now for her as her hand again began to favor that arm as Yae came to a stop at finding what seemed to be some kind of tanuki doll. Low and behold to their surprise is was actually a girl, a young ninja it seemed dressed like a tanuki. She had platinum blonde hair and sleepy expression that seemed almost permanently stuck to her face. 

"Woah did that toy or tanuki just turn into a person!? Paimon didn't see that coming."Paimon yelped in surprise. 

"I am not a toy and I'm not a tanuki! I'm a mujina...zzz...."mumbled the girl sleepily.

"So this girl can cast an illusion to conceal her presence how intriguing."Xiao noted with slight interest. It was a trick some adepti could do so it was nothing new to him. But seeing this tiny human be capable of such a feet....Inazuma was such an odd place. 

"She doesn't look like it but she is a mujina of the Shuumastuban, a bonafide ninja. And she's going to help you get the proof you need to show Kojou Sara."Yae giggled in amused delight. "So here is what you need to do, I need you to go sneak into town and find evidence of the Tenryou Commission's treason."

"So in other words you need us to find the proof they've been in cahoots with the Fatui behind the Shogun's back and bring it back within the next twenty-four hours. Sound about right?"asked Lumine. Yae grinned in delight as she chuckled at the blonde's summery. 

"That is correct. You best hurry, now."Yae hummed.

"Yae hummed