Contract of The Heart(V.2;LEMON;OPTIONAL)

[A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS COMPLETELY OPTIONAL!! The original "Contract of The Heart" was made with giving way to include everyone. But this one I am saying RIGHT NOW!! Do not read this if you are under 18yrs old or do not like smut. Sex is not something be frowned on though as its a healthy part of any dating or married couple. Lumine is also well over 500 years if not older. i just made this chapter for those that want to see the Claiming part of the Courtship Rite.]

.......................................................

****WARNING****
Contains mature content of couples being sexually intimate and mentions of darker parts of Xiao's past. You have been warned!!

Watatsumi Island in the throws of the start of autumn was always a sight to see. Foliage once dyed in pastel hues of blues and indigos and pinks now turned violet and dark blue with hints of gold. The cascades of ocean waterfalls into the core of the island leaving clear coral pools of pristine water, now turning frigid was the change of seasons. Birds chirped as they hopped about on the land while higher up towards the sea marine mammals like dolphins played as seals barked. The civilians of the island by now had swapped out light summer clothes for their heavier autumn and winter clothes as they tended the fields, hunted game, and fished.

A burst of anemo particles was left behind as a lone blur raced out the island grabbing whatever shiny coral colored pearls to be found. Until finally the blur stopped under the shade of a lone — now leafless — tree by a cave. Inside said cave was the divine priestess going through a mountain of books as the blur sped in revealing to be in fact Xiao. Not far away on the desk a very distinct teapot could be seen glimmering with an ethereal glow.

"How in Omikami did you get so many sango pearls!?"Kokomi asked in shock. "There has to be at least over 40 of them there in that bag you have."

"They weren't hard to find. But is this enough and will you do as I asked?"Xiao asked his eyes changing again to green as he offered a small but hopeful grin.

"More then enough. I'll be sure the request is fulfill swiftly for you Xiao-sama. The craftsman will have it done by tonight actually."Kokomi giggled before stretching her tired arms.

"Where's Lumi?"he asked expectantly.

"She's inside her serenitea pot right now. Apparently there was somebody she needed to go see about some matters."Kokomi assured. The way the adeptus was now pouting while his eyes remained that shade of jade green and the way his tattoo was now giving off a golden sort of weak glow in the darkness. His behavior change too. "He acts like Inazuma's hawks duringwait a minute!?"Kokomi thought as realization dawned on her. Now where had she put that old book on the adepti? It had to be somewhere!

 Now where had she put that old book on the adepti? It had to be somewhere!

"Xiao's been acting strange?"Lumine nodded.

"I can't figure out why. He's normally so sharp tongued and guarded, it feels odd."she admitted.