[𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩]

𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑢𝑡𝑜'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:

Its been 1-2 years ever since I moved to a different city after the "incident". I'm honestly doing better than ever. I've cut all contacts with the sasuke, hoping that I'd never see him ever again. Obviously, that won't happen because according to my parents I'll be seeing him soon. I actually lived with my parents until they gifted me a penthouse for my birthday.

It's big, really big. But also super expensive, luckily my parents managed to find one in short amount of time because of their reputation in public. My mother is a fashion designer and a model, she owns many designing businesses. My father, he also owns many of the businesses in the country.

Me here, I'm going to inherit my dads company in the next 5 years or so. I also help my mom with her designing business, I've just got my medical degree. Since, I've wanted to be a doctor..but I'm not too sure about me handling both my dads and my work together. We'll have to sort that it later but for now my life is pretty stressful, yet amazing.

I attend one of the best colleges in the city, I have a two week break though. I still talk to Itachi, recently me and him have gotten close. He said he would visit, that's nice. But Sasuke, Izumi AND Sakura?

I have three people living here with me. Ino, Sai and Hinata. Ino and Sai are together as well. The couple help me with my designing job and my studies, hinata lives with me because Ino asked her to move in since we all work together. She is one of the hottest models in my mother's company. Hinata and Ino are both well known in the country, one because of their looks.

Two, because they're both high paying models. Three, because they work for my moms company. Hinata is currently cooking with Ino as I talk with Sai.

"So who's coming again?" Ino asked. I groaned loudly, and spoke.

"Itachi is coming, along with sasuke, izumi and Sakura. They're gonna stay here for about a month." I sighed.

"Oh, are you sure there is enough space for them? I mean I can find some place else until they're gone." Hinata asked,

"No no, don't worry we have more than enough rooms." I smile at her

"when will they be here?" Sai asked.

"Tomorrow at night, I think." I said as I got a call from Itachi.

"Hello?" I said sipping my coffee. I heard him talk.

"Hey, it's me."

"I know it's you, I literally just changed your contact name like you said." I chuckled.

"Hmm? Anyway, Sakura kept wanting me to call you to tell you that we'll be there tomorrow morning so don't forget to pick us up."

"Tomorrow morning?" I face palm.

"Yes, 5:40 we'll be getting out of the airport."

"Mm okay, I'll be there, see ya!" I laugh.

"Yeah, can't wait to see you." He chuckled.

"So, I'm gonna have to pick them up at 5:40AM." I yawn.

"I'll come with you, I actually have some paperwork to fill in." Ino says as I nod.

"Can you guys make sure the place isn't messy when we're back, I'll clean it up before leaving but still." I ask, knowing the place isn't that messy.

"We both can go alone." She says.

"That's right! Now you guys better head to bed early since your gonna wake up soon!" Hinata said as she looked at the time.

Hinata quickly lead us both to our rooms. Turning off the lights.